SilverBullet - Old Preorder Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

halopunker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
New Philadelphia, OH
When will the SB be back in stock, I siked myself up to buy one and now I'm all amp'ed up to get one.

We should have some in about the same time as the BB will be released. Trust me, I'm pushing chad to get them out ASAP. But it seems like our hands are tied, I enjoy selling things, believe me lol.

vaping like a mad dog on this sucker!!!!

LOL No Need to gloat ;P

halopunker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
New Philadelphia, OH
I'll second that! I only have one battery mod, but it's the best one there is!

Thanks Rob & Chad!

PS - how is your friend doing?

Steve is doing good, he's slated for release this Friday. Everything is starting to move, we ran into another bump in the road but that shouldn't effect the release date of the 23rd. Had to arrange which quantity was going to be smooth, which were going to be krinkle. So we will be adding more smooth's up for preorder here in the next day ;P

One of the best......:rolleyes:

I'm sure you just caused Chad's head to grow 3 inches ;P

dwolfe88

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2009
Tomball, TX
We should have some in about the same time as the BB will be released. Trust me, I'm pushing chad to get them out ASAP. But it seems like our hands are tied, I enjoy selling things, believe me lol.

So is that somewhere around the end of the month? Sorry, I don't want to be a pain I just need to set a reminder, cuz I will forget, and when I do remember they will all have been sold.

Pawpaw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
North Texas
Steve is doing good, he's slated for release this Friday. Everything is starting to move, we ran into another bump in the road but that shouldn't effect the release date of the 23rd. Had to arrange which quantity was going to be smooth, which were going to be krinkle. So we will be adding more smooth's up for preorder here in the next day ;P

I'm so glad he's doing well. I can't get "scraping his lung" out of my mind.

BTW - Concern for him is the only reason I asked. The BB can wait.

dwolfe88

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2009
Tomball, TX
Sooo, I just read some of the other thread about the BB, and I got the story about the freind in the hospital, and I really started to feel like a A$$0 I didn't have time earlier to read through all the post here and there, and didn't realize that the friend in the hospital had anything to do with making the BB and SB, so I apologize to Halo and everyone else if my ?'s or impatience was in any way disrespectful. Hope he gets better soon and until then I'll wait patiently to order a SB. Thanks

MarthaT

Moved On
Jul 23, 2009
  • Deleted by AngusATAT
  • Reason: spam

MarthaT

Moved On
Jul 23, 2009
  • Deleted by AngusATAT
  • Reason: spam
Status
Not open for further replies.