The Silver Bullet is coming to the UK on iVapour Elixir!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isnak

Sep 21, 2009
Two things i want you to try, losen the atty a little bit to see if she fires up, second turn the switch upside down and tap it several times. I am begining to belive that they were bumped aroand a bit in shipping.

I've tried this and still no luck, it's a clearly well developed and designed unit but with Parcelforce all bets are off in terms of how much something will be thrown around. I *hope* Toby has some way of claiming back off them for damaged units.

cddz

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
Newark, Ohio
I've tried this and still no luck, it's a clearly well developed and designed unit but with Parcelforce all bets are off in terms of how much something will be thrown around. I *hope* Toby has some way of claiming back off them for damaged units.
As long as the casings are not crushed it can be repaired, Do you yahoo?

cddz

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
Newark, Ohio
My appologies for those who recieved duds. I tested each switch prior to assembly, and tested each complete unit. I also threaded in atty two times to ensure proper seating and operation of the connectors. I wish you folks lived right next door to me I would come fix it for you. I know Toby will take care of you on your units.

PlanetScribbles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2009
Londinium, Brittania
My appologies for those who recieved duds. I tested each switch prior to assembly, and tested each complete unit. I also threaded in atty two times to ensure proper seating and operation of the connectors. I wish you folks lived right next door to me I would come fix it for you. I know Toby will take care of you on your units.

I tried what you suggested with no luck. Yeah, Toby is awright. I have no doubt that I/we will receive a working replacement unit in the post shortly.

PlanetScribbles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2009
Londinium, Brittania
great that that you can ebjoy the SB now PlanetScribbles,
i got mine today.

Happy Vaping Greetings from Germany :)

Thanks. I suggest that you use it at 3.7v initially so that the 6v hit is so much better when it happens 8-o
This is amazing, i'm getting rare amounts of vapour off of the parma violet juice.

clavit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2008
EU
Yay, a Silver Bullet has now made it all the way to Denmark :) I feared it could take a week, but this was quick!
My first impressions and random thoughts on the SB:

-Feels indestructible.
-Shiny, with smears and smudges!
-Dang, it's big with an 801 atomizer on top.
-Very nice vape, on 3.7V and 510 atomizer.
-The high-bridge 801's from Ivapour are not going to be my primary choice
-My Janty Classic atomizer has a very hard draw on the SB, harder than the Ivapour ones. Strange, but nice. The Janty atomizer produces a warmer, denser vapour on the SB than it does on the JantyStick.

All in all, I'm loving it :)
Thanks Toby!

gadgetmonster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2009
Kent, UK
-Dang, it's big with an 801 atomizer on top.

Dang its just BIG!

Not only is this thing indistructable, i think it can easily double up as a weapon. Do we need a license to use this?

I've taken to swapping hands now so i don't build up biceps in just one arm :)

Feels real good in the hand though - i'm loving it!

P.S went back to my SD for a bit and it feels tiny lol.

PlanetScribbles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2009
Londinium, Brittania
Dang its just BIG!

Not only is this thing indistructable, i think it can easily double up as a weapon. Do we need a license to use this?

I've taken to swapping hands now so i don't build up biceps in just one arm :)

Feels real good in the hand though - i'm loving it!

P.S went back to my SD for a bit and it feels tiny lol.

Yes, I thought that. It feels like a C cell Maglite in the hand. Nice.

clavit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2008
EU
You can adjust the draw on the Janty Classic attys by taking a dremmel point file and opening up the air channels around the threads.

Good tip, thanks!
I may get around to trying that. For now, im enjoying the 510 attys. For some reason i have been killing 810's for some time; 810's last me about a week, whereas i get about a month from a 510.

Kelemvor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2009
Germany NRW
oh, i forgot to post a pgoto, i think someone wanted one or two.

the bullet is not alone, now i have two Blinging B's : the Silber Bullet & The Bulli eXtreme VR4 Side by Side, Pat & Patachon, Laurel& Hardy... i doubt heaven is more shiny than this 2 side by side. :D

Put on the Sunglasses, Please :)

@Frogbtmh, i doubt you don't like it. It got a real sexy Button ;)

Attachments

• Bling08.jpg
    Bling08.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 34
  • Bling11.jpg
    Bling11.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 36
  • Bling13.jpg
    Bling13.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Status