The Silver Bullet is coming to the UK on iVapour Elixir!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrFunkleberry

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2009
I got 30 hours out of the first bat. Amazing. I swapped them at the slightest hint of drop-off, but to be honest, i think it could have lasted longer. So the battery problems that used to be the bane of my life are now gone.

Every vape is lush and satisfying. I've dropped the nic level in my juice (Hoping to vape no nic one day). I am also taking much shorter drags.

The ability the stand the thing up has turned out to be far more useful than i thought. Unscrewing the thing is a joy, the chunky solid feel is very satisfying.

Feels great in my hand, no size issues at all. Would i want it smaller/lighter?
No. I look at my smaller, lighter, ‘Look at me i’m almost like a cigarette’ device and it’s pathetic. I’m a vaper not a pretend cigarette smoker, and i want to vape a device that’s fit for purpose.
Now instead of telling people “it’s like a cigarette”, i just tell them “it’s a PV”. In short i’m embarrassed using my old PV in public, and i didn’t expect that.

I looked at many mods before making this purchase, and am very very glad i chose the SB. Practicality and design cannot be matched (IMHO).

chief druid

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2009
north wales U.K.
The ability the stand the thing up has turned out to be far more useful than i thought.

i second that .... all e cigs should be stand upable ... and so should mobile phones .....

i must be doing something wrong .... i only got 15 hours actual vaping time out of my first battery ... i do take long drags though ... like to make my throat suffer

frogbmth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2009
Dorset, UK
www.jantyclub.com
My SB is here! Superfast service and well packaged as usual, thank you Toby!

And as I now own one, here come the banners.......

SBbanner1.jpg

SBbanner2.jpg

SBbanner3.jpg

nealglover

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
UK - York
I keep trying to figure out if I am getting this wrong......

SB arrived Tuesday Morning
Put Batteries on charge
Tuesday evening Started Vaping (18:00)

It's now Friday Morning (01:10) and my first battery is still going strong !!!

Yup 55 hours !

I was a 30 a day full strength smoker, and I rarely go 15 minutes without a few long drags on my PV. And I have been exclusively using the SB since I got it.

Toby, is there a reactor of some kind in there :D I can't run the battery down no matter how hard I try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread