Status
Not open for further replies.

caged

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Laurel, MD
The new Ehpro Revel can be run in single coil mode.

I just got the Revel. I don't see any way to do a single coil build. There are four sets of air holes evenly spaced around the sides. What's really odd about it is they all open and close together so unless you want a quad coil build (which i certainly don't), you are stuck with two sets of air holes that aren't near any coils.

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2014
I just got the Revel. I don't see any way to do a single coil build. There are four sets of air holes evenly spaced around the sides. What's really odd about it is they all open and close together so unless you want a quad coil build (which i certainly don't), you are stuck with two sets of air holes that aren't near any coils.

Doh. I was going off the description from Origin's web site:

EHPro’s Revel RDTA borrows from the Pontus and makes a more robust, newer generation RDTA. The tank itself is sealed and the design is a total of three pieces: the tank, the deck, and the deck cap. Incorporating user feedback, the Revel has far more airflow via eight slits in total which are adjustable. The deck cap can be unscrewed to access the plug screws for the drip holes. You can have single or dual coil setups by leaving a plug in or taking them both out. Double gaskets on the deck prevent leaking and the 510 drip tip is removable. The deck comes off for easy building. Comes with replacement o-rings, a plug screw, Kanthal A1 wire, silica wick, and a metal keychain screwdriver in a gift box with a manual. Imported.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread