Zero Gravity RDTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Btsmokincat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2013
Waterville ME
Wide bore drip tip, wide open chimney, dual OR single coil, deep juice well, alternative rda cap, feed tube directly into the center of the deck.... Looks very interesting!

Anyone have one or have any thoughts... Zero Gravity Style Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer RDTA+RDA

Zero1.jpg

zero2.jpg

Zero3.jpg

Zero4.jpg

Signmaker

Oct 26, 2014
Berks, Pennsy, 'Murrica
Good idea, except the brass dripping nozzle. At $13, I'm nervous about how well they sourced their material, and what could be in it. I think they could have survived an extra few dollars in price for full stainless components. Pass for me.

Still hoping someone who has one will comment. I'd like to know if it can really use a single coil build.
Dont see a reason why not, it has a third hole visible on the AFC ring, and the nozzle drips right onto the center screw.

BK_Malik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Got mine in last night. At first glance, we have a winner. Nice build area, proper "squonching", nice airflow, and THICK. By thick, I mean the sides are thicker than any Atty I've ever seen.

Will take pictures and give thoughts later.

N3×U5 VI

Great! Looking forward to your thoughts and pictures. I'm waiting for mine in the vapemail.

munsterrr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2009
Washington D.C.
Took some pictures before I left the house this morning. I'll build on it tonight. Probably triple twisted 28 gauge around .2Ω

Everything in the box minues the extra screws/orings/etc
t1no7Zp.jpg

Comes with a "standard" dripper cap with wide mouth tip(in between a chuff and standard)

Fill hole up top

It drips into the center instead of one side of the atty which is a nice feature

Next to Big Dripper

munsterrr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2009
Washington D.C.
UPDATE! THIS THING ...... ALL OVER THE PLACE. COULDNT FIGURE OUT WHY IT ALWAYS SEEMED "TOO" SATURATED...IT DOESNT RETAIN JUICE IN THE RETENTION AREA. TRIED 100% VG. SAME RESULT.

EXPERIENCE FOR REFERENCE: TOBH, stillaire, dark horse, big dripper, magma, n22, vulcan, asmodus, veritas, kayfuns, cartos, carto tank, vivi nova, clearos, KR808(thats right).

Big Dripper and Zero Gravity both built the same. .3Ω dual twisted 28 gauge 6 wraps

Mods used: Loki 188650 and IPV3(both fresh VCT5s)

PROS:
Tank holds a TON of juice. Havent cleared it out yet and after checking(~30 pulls and 2 squonches) i havent put a dent in how much is left

Center pipe dispensing juice in the middle of the atty instead of the big drippers side hole is great. No longer do I have one side saturated and the other barely

Quiet as heck with the dripping tank(standard cap is normal). I thought I did something wrong at first, lol.

Flavor is on par with the magma, n22, and big dripper. It isnt any better or worse than those AKA fantastic!

I have zero worries about breaking this thing. The metal is thick and dense. It gives confidence.

Build deck is a TON easier to build on compared to the dripper.

CONS:
Heavy. On my Loki(stingray style switch) I am worried it will fire on its own when sitting on a desk unlocked. On the FU and IPV3 it is fine(obviously).

It is crooked. Where the chimney/drip tip come out at the top. It tilts to one side a bit. Not a killer but bothersome for the aesthetics weenies.

The O rings that hold the top on are tight enough to prevent spillage but it spins too freely for my comfort. Just tightening or loosening will cause the air holes to go misaligned.

Allan wrench needed to remove the fill hole. I dont like bringing extra cases with tools and .... every time I go out so that means that I will have to fill it like the dripper when out and about(half a point)

No option for drip tips. Like I said earlier. Both caps "tips" are somewhere between a standard hole and a chuff enough. That leaves you with what they are built with

FINAL THOUGHTS:
If you already have a big dripper and funds are tight. I wouldnt get it. It isnt enough of a game changer unless the PROs listed are something you were specifically looking for. If you already have a lemo, billow, or something like it. I still wouldnt bother. Those fill this category easily. If you have neither of these. Get it. There is not a better option out now.

Last edited:

Btsmokincat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2013
Waterville ME
EXPERIENCE FOR REFERENCE: TOBH, stillaire, dark horse, big dripper, magma, n22, vulcan, asmodus, veritas, kayfuns, cartos, carto tank, vivi nova, clearos, KR808(thats right).

Big Dripper and Zero Gravity both built the same. .3Ω dual twisted 28 gauge 6 wraps

Mods used: Loki 188650 and IPV3(both fresh VCT5s)

PROS:
Tank holds a TON of juice. Havent cleared it out yet and after checking(~30 pulls and 2 squonches) i havent put a dent in how much is left

Center pipe dispensing juice in the middle of the atty instead of the big drippers side hole is great. No longer do I have one side saturated and the other barely

Quiet as heck with the dripping tank(standard cap is normal). I thought I did something wrong at first, lol.

Flavor is on par with the magma, n22, and big dripper. It isnt any better or worse than those AKA fantastic!

I have zero worries about breaking this thing. The metal is thick and dense. It gives confidence.

Build deck is a TON easier to build on compared to the dripper.

CONS:
Heavy. On my Loki(stingray style switch) I am worried it will fire on its own when sitting on a desk unlocked. On the FU and IPV3 it is fine(obviously).

It is crooked. Where the chimney/drip tip come out at the top. It tilts to one side a bit. Not a killer but bothersome for the aesthetics weenies.

The O rings that hold the top on are tight enough to prevent spillage but it spins too freely for my comfort. Just tightening or loosening will cause the air holes to go misaligned.

Allan wrench needed to remove the fill hole. I dont like bringing extra cases with tools and .... every time I go out so that means that I will have to fill it like the dripper when out and about(half a point)

No option for drip tips. Like I said earlier. Both caps "tips" are somewhere between a standard hole and a chuff enough. That leaves you with what they are built with

FINAL THOUGHTS:
If you already have a big dripper and funds are tight. I wouldnt get it. It isnt enough of a game changer unless the PROs listed are something you were specifically looking for. If you already have a lemo, billow, or something like it. I still wouldnt bother. Those fill this category easily. If you have neither of these. Get it. There is not a better option out now.
Thanks for the review! A few questions. ..

How is the airflow? Does the wide tip and chimney make any difference? Single coil option? Air holes look easy to drill out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread