Verified Member
Jan 18, 2011
In the clouds
And Viola!

YKv3ny3.jpg

Thanks to @Brewdawg1181 & @Dropmyload I now have a clocky! :D

I had already downloaded the latest Artic Fox and NFE Tools here:
NFE Team

For some odd reason yesterday when I tried to open the Artic Fox 'bin' file it wouldn't open...

Today, I followed the instructions provided by Dropmyload and it worked. The file title changed from afxxxxxx.bin to an icon of the artic fox like this:
9V2sW1n.png

Thanks again guys! It's the little things, like a mod clocky - made my day :D

Last edited:

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
Sinuous SW 50w mod by Wismec $20.00--(DIFFERENT THAN Sinuous P80)

101vape is running a clearance sale on the Wismec Sinuous SW. You could pick up the mod for only $20.

Looking for a full starter kit? Those are also on sale for $10 more (includes Elabo SW Sub-ohm Tank and 2 replacement coils).
  • Dimensions: 28 x 78mm
  • Colorways: Gold, Bronze, Silver, Brown, and Black
  • Max Output Power: 50W
  • 3000mAh Internal Battery
  • USB Quick Charging (Cable Included)
  • Replaceable Decorative Tubes
  • LED Battery Indicator Light
  • Dual Circuit Protection
Search - 101 Vape

JoAnnW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2012
B'more MD
I just received my bronze and it's a beauty! Looks much better than the pictures and it fits perfectly in my hand.

It is the most comfortable mod that I've had the pleasure to own (and I have too many). :laugh:

Here is a picture of my bronze beauty :wub:
P80 2.jpg

Sorry about the picture quality...

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
Sinuous SW 50w Mod by Wismec $20.00--(DIFFERENT THAN Sinuous P80)

101vape is running a clearance sale on the Wismec Sinuous SW. You could pick up the mod for only $20.

Looking for a full starter kit? Those are also on sale for $10 more (includes Elabo SW Sub-ohm Tank and 2 replacement coils).
  • Dimensions: 28 x 78mm
  • Colorways: Gold, Bronze, Silver, Brown, and Black
  • Max Output Power: 50W
  • 3000mAh Internal Battery
  • USB Quick Charging (Cable Included)
  • Replaceable Decorative Tubes
  • LED Battery Indicator Light
  • Dual Circuit Protection
Search - 101 Vape

It's a mech mod

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
Took 3 weeks to get my latest 2 P80's from FastTech...

(They were each about $8 more than VapeSourcing...but VS hadn't had their Sale before I had ordered from FT)...

I was delightedly surprised by their color...

From pictures I had seen at various sites I was imagining that they were somewhat bright "Mattel toy" like colors...but I was quite wrong...

The RED one is a deep...dark..."Currant"...red...almost as beautiful as my Bronze P80...

The BLUE one is a deep...dark..."Navy"...blue...almost as beautiful as my new Red P80...(which is almost as beautiful as my Bronze P80)...

JoAnnW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2012
B'more MD
Took 3 weeks to get my latest 2 P80's from FastTech...

(They were each about $8 more than VapeSourcing...but VS hadn't had their Sale before I had ordered from FT)...

I was delightedly surprised by their color...

From pictures I had seen at various sites I was imagining that they were somewhat bright "Mattel toy" like colors...but I was quite wrong...

The RED one is a deep...dark..."Currant"...red...almost as beautiful as my Bronze P80...

The BLUE one is a deep...dark..."Navy"...blue...almost as beautiful as my new Red P80...(which is almost as beautiful as my Bronze P80)...

Pictures please!! Would love to see them. :)

I must not fall into temptation... that blue... that red! Oh my!!

Chodi

ECF Veteran
Sep 10, 2016
All the talk about Artic Fox on this thread made me download it and give it a try. I had an RX 2/3 laying around that I don't use so I put it on that. The firmware upgrade was easy. I find the UI far too busy and a pain to learn as it requires an entirely new way of using the button set to get anything done. I have a lost Vape dna mod and I find the dna software far better and easier to use. Maybe just because I am used to it. Anyway, I have a P80 on the way so I thought I would take a look at this Artic Fox firmware. Don't think I would want to bother with it again. Took me 40 minutes to figure out that the region setting on the computer program must be used to change from C to F. I never could find how to set the tcr. The setting on board for 304ss is not the correct tcr. More trouble than it is worth for me. I like to vape not go back to school and take a course before I can vape again. The Wismec UI works just fine for me.

Dropmyload

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2017
I found arctic fox rather complicated, but once I change to UI to circles from foxy, it became way easier to use.

I find it easier than the stock firmware, probably because have never used a Wismec product before, so not much change. My P80 is mainly used in wattage mode, and my RX21700 is on TC 316 mode.

Both work perfectly well.

Am really contemplating getting another P80...I have the bronze but can't decide what colour to get.

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
If you didn't know, the button sequence in ArcticFox can be changed to anything you want in "Tools" on your computer, then down loaded onto your device. You can keep the same button sequence as the manufacture has set up, or change it to something that you find easier to use and navigate with. Just go to "Controls" the click on "Multi Clicks" and change the click sequence (just make sure that you change the VW section, or TC section, whichever you want to change), save it as a new profile and name it, then down load it onto your device.

I hope that it makes sense to you as I typed it.

Last edited:

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Took me 40 minutes to figure out that the region setting on the computer program must be used to change from C to F.

On my P80, I just "double click" then go to "Settings" then to "Regional" then to "Temp" then click to toggle between C° and F°, then to "Exit". No Computer Needed.

Last edited:

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
WOW !! Now that's getting a little Fancy ricks. IR and touch screen too. Nice colors, dual 18650's, centrally located 510 on top, NICE. Don't tempt me.;)
I've been watching videos on this mod for the for the last couple days and I just couldn't resist... Had to buy it.

Chodi

ECF Veteran
Sep 10, 2016
If you didn't know, the button sequence in ArcticFox can be changed to anything you want in "Tools" on your computer, then down loaded onto your device. You can keep the same button sequence as the manufacture has set up, or change it to something that you find easier to use and navigate with. Just go to "Controls" the click on "Multi Clicks" and change the click sequence (just make sure that you change the VW section, or TC section, whichever you want to change), save it as a new profile and name it, then down load it onto your device.

I hope that it makes sense to you as I typed it.

Thanks for your information. I am sure this program will be fun for the geeks out there. I just don't want to work that hard. I enjoy vaping with as little fuss as possible. It's a personal thing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread