Not open for further replies.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
I tend to "Chain vape"

from Spinfuel...

There is something, some truth that is spoken about in e-cigarette forums dozens, maybe hundreds, of times a day that for the most part all Vapers know to be true but others, non-Vapers, do not know. It is this; Vapers vape a lot more than smokers smoke.

We all know this to be true. Hell, if I counted the number of puffs/drags I take everyday from my e-cigarette and applied that number to tobacco cigarettes I would be in the category of a “4+ packs a day” smoker.

I’m a chain Vaper, like tens of thousands of others, I vape all the time. Why not? It’s safe. Harmless even. Hell, maybe even beneficial to lung health. And cheap. There isn’t a single reason that I can see for not vaping anytime I have the urge. I call it ‘pacify vaping’

Figs

ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2017
Granbury - Texas - USA
I’m another that has a mod in hand a lot of the time. Now that I squonk some it’s even worse, that 9ml bottle just keeps going. I always enjoyed smoking, cigs and a pipe. Did it a lot back in the day, and it just carried over into vaping. But you’re right, I do vape more than I smoked.

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Ask anyone in my house, and they will say that I have a setup in hand everywhere I go, but I go thru only 3.5 to 4.5ml's per day. Security blanket of sorts, I guess.:rolleyes:

My setups right now:

Sinuous P80/CV Hussar Micro w/1.3mm air pin (22mm) - MTL
Sinuous P80/Berserker Tall Glass (24mm) - MTL
HohmTech G2/Siren V1 (22mm) - RL

Last edited:

daveinleics

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2011
England
It's like going back to 2011/12 :)
Like a few on here I think, I ordered another Sinuous P80 last November in the HC sale for 13.70$ - I like the one I've already got and couldn't resist at that price. It finally arrived today! It's a long time since I waited 2 months+ for a China delivery - it used to be normal (even 3 months!) back in the day:)

Any way, I'm very pleased to have a blue one join my existing silver one:thumbs:

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
Yeah, that's a great deal at $21.75, even with shipping of $5.
Had a black one in the cart, but backed off. Had to place an order for a charger and some other supplies on FT, and an order from Bull City for flavors & mixing supplies today, so I may not take advantage. But wow - $13.70? I'd have had to get a few, if I'd have known then.
But there are 5 more days, so...

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
Bull City is THE goto place for flavors isn't it, and a Good charger should be at the Top of everyone's list of things to have on hand.
Oh yeah, definitely agreed. Flavorings are so inexpensive, I don't even know or care if they're the best price. But theirs are all in original packaging, which means a lot to me. And they've got a great - maybe the best - selection of tobacco flavorings.

I wish they listed the SDS like Nic River (I get my nic/PG/VG there), though. Interesting to see what's in the flavoring. Funny that I'd always heard most flavors were PG based, but Hangsen Tab puts their PG at only 8%, with VG 68%.
upload_2018-1-26_13-14-36.png

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
Yup. The Blue one is nice. I have a Blue also, and a Bronze (my newest), and a Black one here. I think (3) are enough for me though.

When I received my Bronze Sinuous P80...I quickly saw that it was the most BEAUTIFUL Mod that I owned...

When I started using it...I found that it was also the most COMFORTABLE Mod that I owned...

So...ordered 2 more...the Blue and the Red...

(Can't imagine EVER having 2 Mods of the SAME color...:shock: )

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
When I received my Bronze Sinuous P80...I quickly saw that it was the most BEAUTIFUL Mod that I owned...
I love that bronze, but ended up ordering ss. I realized my atty's are all ss, and that one looks best with black or black trimmed atty's. What do you put on top of the bronze?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread