Verified Member
Oct 23, 2017
IMG_20180127_141200-01.jpeg

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
I love that bronze, but ended up ordering ss. I realized my atty's are all ss, and that one looks best with black or black trimmed atty's. What do you put on top of the bronze?

The way I purchase vape gear makes it pretty difficult for me to actually "match" a tank and a mod...

I've never bought a Kit (Tank + Mod)...If I'm interested in a specific Tank---I'm not interested in being forced to buy a Mod with it...if I'm interested in a specific Mod---I'm not interested in being forced to buy a Tank with it (often with new coils that I'd now have to start buying)...

So, for example, when I bought an eGo ONE Mega V2 Tank and found how GREAT it was...I bought 3 more (all different colors because I can't imagine ever wanting 2 of the same color)...but not necessarily matching any of the Mods in my then current rotation...

Similarly...when I bought the Bronze P80...then added a Blue and Red...(again never the same colors)...they don't really match any of the Tanks in my now current rotation...

So...I've ended up with a number of mismatched Tank/Mod set-ups...some grossly mismatched...(not only colors but also frequent overhang and underhang)...

But...I'm OK with them because I find I vape with them much more than look at them...:thumbs:

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Thanks bob. I have it sitting up on a shelf, kind of on display. I haven't even filled it or put a battery in the P80, just like to look at it as I walk thru the kitchen on my way to get another drink. Weird, I know, but for some reason that's what I'm doing with it. It kind of Fancies up the room a bit, ya know.:rolleyes: :lol::lol::lol: :thumbs: :)

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
I have a Gold Berserker sitting on my Bronze P80.

I have it sitting up on a shelf, kind of on display. It kind of Fancies up the room a bit, ya know.:rolleyes: :lol::lol::lol: :thumbs: :)

I can fully understand...52...(or as the youngin's say...I can smell ya')...

It truly is a Work Of Art...:headbang:

[Dropmy ...yours looks awfully Fancy too...]

Last edited:

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
Wismec SINUOUS P80...-10%...=> $23.03

Vapesourcing
just announced that they have a new coupon code up for grabs. You can get 10% off everything from their US Warehouse when you apply code “USWAREHOUSE” at checkout. Please note that you must select the U.S.A. Warehouse (Only ship to USA) option before adding the product(s) to your cart. Vapesourcing usually charges an additional $2 for that option, so the extra discount should make up for that (at the very least). Not a bad deal since it allows you to potentially order items from the US for even cheaper than China.

Use Coupon Code: USWAREHOUSE

Wismec SINUOUS P80 TC Box Mod

Dubminer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2016
Wismec SINUOUS P80...-10%...=> $23.03

Vapesourcing
just announced that they have a new coupon code up for grabs. You can get 10% off everything from their US Warehouse when you apply code “USWAREHOUSE” at checkout. Please note that you must select the U.S.A. Warehouse (Only ship to USA) option before adding the product(s) to your cart. Vapesourcing usually charges an additional $2 for that option, so the extra discount should make up for that (at the very least). Not a bad deal since it allows you to potentially order items from the US for even cheaper than China.

Use Coupon Code: USWAREHOUSE

Wismec SINUOUS P80 TC Box Mod

or if you want 15%off instead use code JAN15.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
he kept asking questions and wanting to hold the P80. Got a text from him yesterday with a pic of his new SS P80 :)

AAH...the P80's exquisite hand comfort huh???

That's why after I tried my first one...I QUICKLY bought 2 more...:headbang:

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
Hi Brewdawg, Thanks for the info... now if I could only figure it out :blink::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I downloaded both ArticFox & NFE tools, plugged in my P80 but got zippo.... guess I'll keep trying to work it out.:)
Well, I didn't give much info. And you're quick to act! You probably know, but there's a thread for that.

Your avatar - is that the dog from the 60's cartoon that would eat a dog biscuit, then float in the air, all ecstatic & stuff? Now my brain's stuck trying to retrieve even more useless information that's in there somewhere.:confused: What's his name? Doggy Dawg or something? You'd think I'd know...family & all.

• Love
Reactions: Delilah718

Dropmyload

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2017
Last edited:

Delilah718

Vape Enthusiast
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2011
In the clouds
Well, I didn't give much info. And you're quick to act! You probably know, but there's a thread for that.

Your avatar - is that the dog from the 60's cartoon that would eat a dog biscuit, then float in the air, all ecstatic & stuff? Now my brain's stuck trying to retrieve even more useless information that's in there somewhere.:confused: What's his name? Doggy Dawg or something? You'd think I'd know...family & all.

Ahhhh! You are dating yourself (& me) Brewdawg :laugh::laugh::laugh:Yep, that's the dog that loves his treats! Snuffles, Quick Draw McGraw's canine compadre! To the little girl in me then and now that's what happiness feels like ;):D

I find it rather tedious too, and not very well documented.

How to install · maelstrom2001/ArcticFox Wiki · GitHub

A bit more info:

NFE Products Manual

Oh my goodness, thanks so much for the additional info... you are so right when you say the process is not well documented.:confused: I've read the guide at NFE.org a couple of times and still couldn't get it going. Maybe with the new info you provided I'll have better luck! :w00t: Thanks again :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread