The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

SINUOUS P80

Discussion in 'VV/VW APV Discussion' started by ricks, Jun 17, 2017.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Dropmyload

Dropmyload Super Member Verified Member

Oct 23, 2017
    IMG_20180127_141200-01.jpeg

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  2. 52anddone

52anddone Vaping Master ECF Veteran

I have a Gold Berserker sitting on my Bronze P80.

P1010369 (Large)ecf.JPG

• Like Like x 6
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  3. bigbob2322

bigbob2322 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    That's a perfect match 52.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. Brewdawg1181

Brewdawg1181 Super Member

Aug 30, 2017
    Yep...that looks nice. But that's why I can't get the bronze - it'd make me buy another atty to go on it, and there goes my savings!

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 3
  5. gerrymi

gerrymi Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jul 12, 2013
    The 'Burgh, PA.
    The way I purchase vape gear makes it pretty difficult for me to actually "match" a Tank and a MOD...

I've never bought a Kit (Tank + Mod)...If I'm interested in a specific Tank---I'm not interested in being forced to buy a Mod with it...if I'm interested in a specific Mod---I'm not interested in being forced to buy a Tank with it (often with new coils that I'd now have to start buying)...

So, for example, when I bought an eGo ONE Mega V2 Tank and found how GREAT it was...I bought 3 more (all different colors because I can't imagine ever wanting 2 of the same color)...but not necessarily matching any of the Mods in my then current rotation...

Similarly...when I bought the Bronze P80...then added a Blue and Red...(again never the same colors)...they don't really match any of the Tanks in my now current rotation...

So...I've ended up with a number of mismatched Tank/Mod set-ups...some grossly mismatched...(not only colors but also frequent overhang and underhang)...

But...I'm OK with them because I find I vape with them much more than look at them...:thumbs:

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. 52anddone

52anddone Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Thanks bob. I have it sitting up on a shelf, kind of on display. I haven't even filled it or put a battery in the P80, just like to look at it as I walk thru the kitchen on my way to get another drink. Weird, I know, but for some reason that's what I'm doing with it. It kind of Fancies up the room a bit, ya know.:rolleyes: :lol::lol::lol: :thumbs: :)

• Like Like x 6
    • Creative Creative x 2
  7. gerrymi

Supporting member
    Jul 12, 2013
    The 'Burgh, PA.
    I can fully understand...52...(or as the youngin's say...I can smell ya')...

It truly is a Work Of Art...:headbang:

[Dropmy ...yours looks awfully Fancy too...]

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. gerrymi

Supporting member
    Jul 12, 2013
    The 'Burgh, PA.
    Wismec SINUOUS P80...-10%...=> $23.03

Vapesourcing
    just announced that they have a new coupon code up for grabs. You can get 10% off everything from their US Warehouse when you apply code “USWAREHOUSE” at checkout. Please note that you must select the U.S.A. Warehouse (Only ship to USA) option before adding the product(s) to your cart. Vapesourcing usually charges an additional $2 for that option, so the extra discount should make up for that (at the very least). Not a bad deal since it allows you to potentially order items from the US for even cheaper than China.

Use Coupon Code: USWAREHOUSE

Wismec SINUOUS P80 TC Box Mod

• Like Like x 6
  9. Dubminer

Dubminer Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 10, 2016
    or if you want 15%off instead use code JAN15.

• Like Like x 6
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. Figs

Figs Senior Member

My son and his family were here for Christmas, and he kept asking questions and wanting to hold the P80. Got a text from him yesterday with a pic of his new SS P80 :)

For me, with a Berserker or a Doggy on it..... perfect.

• Like Like x 4
    • Creative Creative x 1
  11. Brewdawg1181

Aug 30, 2017
    And yet, you didn't share the pic!;)
    Got a Doggy on the way myself, because others have said it is close in TH to Mini V3.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Dropmyload

Oct 23, 2017
    I have installed arctic fox, but for the life of me cannot find how to lower the battery cutoff. I feel the P80 cuts off too soon before the battery gets too low.

Can anyone assist? :unsure:

• Like Like x 2
  13. gerrymi

Supporting member
    Jul 12, 2013
    The 'Burgh, PA.
    AAH...the P80's exquisite hand comfort huh???

That's why after I tried my first one...I QUICKLY bought 2 more...:headbang:

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  14. Delilah718

Delilah718 Vape Enthusiast Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 18, 2011
    In the clouds
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  15. Brewdawg1181

Aug 30, 2017
    I'm 100% sure, but I believe that's an Arctic Fox firmware upgrade that does that - along with logos, if you want.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  16. Delilah718

Supporting member
    Jan 18, 2011
    In the clouds
    Hi Brewdawg, Thanks for the info... now if I could only figure it out :blink::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I downloaded both ArticFox & NFE tools, plugged in my P80 but got zippo.... guess I'll keep trying to work it out.:)

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  17. Brewdawg1181

Aug 30, 2017
    Well, I didn't give much info. And you're quick to act! You probably know, but there's a thread for that.

Your avatar - is that the dog from the 60's cartoon that would eat a dog biscuit, then float in the air, all ecstatic & stuff? Now my brain's stuck trying to retrieve even more useless information that's in there somewhere.:confused: What's his name? Doggy Dawg or something? You'd think I'd know...family & all.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  18. Dropmyload

Oct 23, 2017
    That's arctic fox.....

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Dropmyload

Oct 23, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  20. Delilah718

Supporting member
    Jan 18, 2011
    In the clouds
    Ahhhh! You are dating yourself (& me) Brewdawg :laugh::laugh::laugh:Yep, that's the dog that loves his treats! Snuffles, Quick Draw McGraw's canine compadre! To the little girl in me then and now that's what happiness feels like ;):D

Oh my goodness, thanks so much for the additional info... you are so right when you say the process is not well documented.:confused: I've read the guide at NFE.org a couple of times and still couldn't get it going. Maybe with the new info you provided I'll have better luck! :w00t: Thanks again :thumbs:

• Like Like x 3