SINUOUS P80

Status
Not open for further replies.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
Im on the look for another mod now. The Sinuous P80 isnt quite what I was looking for.

Jeb...as the P80 is my current FAVORITE Mod...I'm flabbergasted that you weren't totally enthralled with it...:shock:

If you've not yet run across it...this thread may help you research a new (different) Mod:

Little itty bitty mods under $100.

Jebbn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2018
safe distance from a black hole
Jeb...as the P80 is my current FAVORITE Mod...I'm flabbergasted that you weren't totally enthralled with it...:shock:

If you've not yet run across it...this thread may help you research a new (different) Mod:

Little itty bitty mods under $100.

Hey, @gerrymi, its a cool mod and a good size for me.
I like the fire button, it doesnt matter which way I hold it, it works! Thats a cool feature.
It is my first external battery mod, Ive been using Kroma, Zelos, T22 and a Qbox, theyre all good as well but I think I like the rectangular Kroma shape. They all do what theyre meant to well and similarly.
TBH, I dont even know what Im trying to accomplish or what Im looking for :D Any of the mods I have including the Sinuous P80 are way more than adequate for my daily mtl vaping needs.
It may very well just be a visual/aesthetic thing Im trying to satisfy.....sigh.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I think we're just looking for the next best thing. I've got boxes and boxes of vaping gear that I've accumulated over the past nine years and I'm still buying mods and tanks when there's nothing really wrong with most of the stuff I have in storage. I've got enough mods and tanks to last a couple lifetimes and I just got a new mod a couple days ago. I currently have six mods and tanks in current daily rotation. Sure it'd be nice to just have one main one and a back up or two but how boring would that be?

gerrymi

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 12, 2013
    The 'Burgh, PA.
    It may very well just be a visual/aesthetic thing Im trying to satisfy.....sigh.

Jeb...what makes ECF so interesting...(and worthwhile)...to me...is that EVERYBODY seems to have DIFFERENT opinions...on EVERYTHING...

For example...@52anddone posted: "I have it sitting up on a shelf, kind of on display. I haven't even filled it or put a battery in the P80, just like to look at it as I walk thru the kitchen on my way to get another drink. Weird, I know, but for some reason that's what I'm doing with it. It kind of Fancies up the room a bit, ya know.:rolleyes: :lol::lol::lol: :thumbs: :)"

SINUOUS P80

Last edited:

Jebbn

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2018
    safe distance from a black hole
    Jeb...what makes ECF so interesting...(and worthwhile)...to me...is that EVERYBODY seems to have DIFFERENT opinions...on EVERYTHING...

For example...@52anddone posted: I have it sitting up on a shelf, kind of on display. I haven't even filled it or put a battery in the P80, just like to look at it as I walk thru the kitchen on my way to get another drink. Weird, I know, but for some reason that's what I'm doing with it. It kind of Fancies up the room a bit, ya know.:rolleyes: :lol::lol::lol: :thumbs: :)

SINUOUS P80

Well, y'know, things change. :D Ive been using the P80 exclusively to get used to it and Im quite liking it now, crooked screen and all.
    Driving around today I liked how I could just pick it up with out looking and squeeze it and no matter which way it was facing it fired. No shifting hand position needed. Thats a real plus.
    I think if they sent the silver one like I asked for my initial reaction mightve been different.
    I have a tab open with a buy now button on it for a silver one. Dopey as it sounds I might just hit that button to get it out of my system.o_O

gerrymi

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 12, 2013
    The 'Burgh, PA.
    I have a tab open with a buy now button on it for a silver one. Dopey as it sounds I might just hit that button to get it out of my system.o_O

I got mine from Vaporl...and the color I ordered was the color I received...(quickly)...all 3 times...(and NO crooked screens)...:thumbs:

WISMEC SINUOUS P80 80W TC Box Mod

Vapecrawler

[OOPS!...I just noticed that you live in Australia...]

Last edited:

AzBTO

Jul 29, 2018
    Hello all, newbie here and wanted to say hi and ask a question (or two). New to vaping and picked up my first mod the other day P80 plus Crown 3 atomizer, got the P80 because i like the look and the Crown 3 because that's what the store recommended. One thing I noticed while reading this thread is there are a lot of folks that vape at a very low wattage, and as you all know (and now i do as well) the crown 3 is meant for high wattage. I'm currently using the .5 ohm and it feels best at 65w. I was trying to see what configs people were using but also had another thought since i seem to like the crown 3 tank.... do they sell non crown replacement coils that will work with my current tank and work at a lower wattage? I'm thinking of trying their .4 ohs coil which is supposed to work at a lower wattage than the .5 but still not a cool vape from what i can tell. Thanks in advance and great thread......

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I had to look up those coils since I never tried that tank. It says they are vertical parallel coils. That’s why you have to run them high watts. I build .5 ohm Clapton 316 coils on most of my rta tanks and run them at 30 watts or a little lower. When you have dual or multiple coils it takes more power to heat them.

Reactions: KC0YNU

gerrymi

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 12, 2013
    The 'Burgh, PA.
    there are a lot of folks that vape at a very low wattage

Welcome...Az...

Me...personally...I've never had any interest in DL vaping or entering a "cloud contest"...

I've only been interested in replicating the "cigarette experience" that I loved for 50 years...

So...I MTL vape (the way that I smoked analogs) with an Innokin Zenith MTL Tank (with 1.6ohm coils) at 11W-13W...(and am COMPLETELY satisfied)…

:2c:

Innokin Zenith MTL Tank -4ML

[If you ever "need" anything...check out Vapecrawler ]

Last edited:

gerrymi

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 12, 2013
    The 'Burgh, PA.
    which color (red or black) would look best with the red P80 :cry:

Since the Red P80 is 50% Red and 50% Black...I'd think either color Zenith would look GREAT on the P80...

(Since the P80 is my favorite Mod and the Zenith is my favorite tank...I, myself, have Red/Red, Black/Black and Silver/SS set-ups.)

Reactions: KC0YNU

gerrymi

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 12, 2013
    The 'Burgh, PA.
    Can you post a pic

I'd really like to help ya', Az, in your decision...but I'm way too PC-Challenged to be able to do something like that...

(However, I can link you to a FINE pic by Possum of a BRONZE P80 with a NON-Zenith Tank...and a SNAKE!!!)

SINUOUS P80

Reactions: Jebbn

gerrymi

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 12, 2013
    The 'Burgh, PA.
    I just ordered the black one, figured that would be the safest bet. Can't wait to give it a go....

BLACK Zenith on a RED P80...should look GREAT...:headbang:

But...even if you disagree...and think it looks TERRIBLE...you're still going to end up experiencing an incredibly satisfying MTL vape...

[1.6ohm coil 10W-14W, 0.8ohm coil 15W-18W]

Have you run across the Zenith thread...

Innokin Zenith MTL tank--Phil Busardo

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread