SINUOUS P80

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chodi

ECF Veteran
Sep 10, 2016
Well Chodi...with 3 P80's in my rotation...and usually chaining...(anything worth doing is worth doing to excess)...I've never noticed this...

(Of course...I'm tootle puffing along [and enjoying every moment of it]...at 8W with a 30 second 10W Preheat.)

I owe you a great vote of thanks! I set the preheat (normally I never use it) and it fixed the problem! I would never have thought of trying it. I now experience no substantial delay. It does not fire as fast or as hard as some other mods I own but it is quite acceptable and much improved with the preheat set to 2 seconds and up about 8 watts. Thank you for what was a most informative post.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
.9xΩ up to 1.7xΩ usually

Hey 52...quick NON-P80 question...

How did you type the ohm symbol in your post?

For years (10?) I had a HP laptop Win-7 with a Number Pad...to get the ohm symbol I'd just type "ALT234" and it would appear...

Last year I got a new handy-dandy HP laptop Win-10...but it has NO Number Pad...

Can I "get" the ohm symbol without a Number Pad???

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
Hey 52...quick NON-P80 question...

How did you type the ohm symbol in your post?

For years (10?) I had a HP laptop Win-7 with a Number Pad...to get the ohm symbol I'd just type "ALT234" and it would appear...

Last year I got a new handy-dandy HP laptop Win-10...but it has NO Number Pad...

Can I "get" the ohm symbol without a Number Pad???

Did you try it with the regular keyboard numbers?

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
I have it sitting up on a shelf, kind of on display. I haven't even filled it or put a battery in the P80, just like to look at it as I walk thru the kitchen on my way to get another drink. Weird, I know, but for some reason that's what I'm doing with it. It kind of Fancies up the room a bit, ya know.

Hey 52...have you...yet...removed your P80 from the shelf...and started to REALLY enjoy it???

fis1976

Jul 3, 2018
Hi,

I know it's a little bit an old topic but I'm new to vaping and I really like the look of this mod. I read all pages and watched few reviews but I have few question for you, real users.

How is the mod holding after few months of use? (chips, dents, does color fade, battery door problems, screen problems etc.?).

I'm in doubt which one to choose Wismec SINUOUS P80, Joyetech eVic Primo Mini 80W or Eleaf Pico 25, I will be using it only in low wattage with a Siren 2 atty (24mm)

Thanks in advance!

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
Hi,

I know it's a little bit an old topic but I'm new to vaping and I really like the look of this mod. I read all pages and watched few reviews but I have few question for you, real users.

How is the mod holding after few months of use? (chips, dents, does color fade, battery door problems, screen problems etc.?).

I'm in doubt which one to choose Wismec SINUOUS P80, Joyetech eVic Primo Mini 80W or Eleaf Pico 25, I will be using it only in low wattage with a Siren 2 atty (24mm)

Thanks in advance!
I have the P80 and the Primo mini and I like the Primo more. The plastic is wearing/pealing off on the P80. If you like wide mods, the Pico is kind of wide but short but I also don't have one of them.

fis1976

Jul 3, 2018
I have the P80 and the Primo mini and I like the Primo more. The plastic is wearing/pealing off on the P80. If you like wide mods, the Pico is kind of wide but short but I also don't have one of them.

Thanks for the prompt answer, which color (or all in general will have the same problem)? I also read that some units come with not centered screen !?

The fourth option is Vaporesso Armour Pro

$37.89 Authentic Vaporesso Armour Pro 100W VV VW TC APV Box Mod - 5-100W / 1*18650/1*21700/1*20700 at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

but also it has it's own flaws :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread