Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    I'm really liking the size of the P 80,almost identical to the istick 30 that I use as my work mod. Going to bring it to work with my Istick30 and use just the P30 to see if I can get through the day on a single 18650, my istick last me 1 1/2 days of heavy use.

ricks

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 11, 2011
    Moscow PA
    The shape and material. Perhaps I have a classic and minimalistic taste. And that kind of mod let me the idea of cheap and bad quality. I build my owns mods in ss and wood with ipwm inside and Im glad with my setups
    View media item 430521
    I can't see what you posted. Can you show it?

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 9, 2014
    Corn 'n' Cows
    I just received my P80 yesterday. I LOVE THIS THING!!!!!

As mentioned above, similar size/shape to an iStick 30 (a touch bigger, but a very comfortable size for me)

I love the finish as well as the larger "fire bar". Had I not "talked myself into only one of a mod from now on", I'd likely grab another.

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 6, 2013
    Florida, SW
    I just received my P80 yesterday. I LOVE THIS THING!!!!!

As mentioned above, similar size/shape to an iStick 30 (a touch bigger, but a very comfortable size for me)

I love the finish as well as the larger "fire bar". Had I not "talked myself into only one of a mod from now on", I'd likely grab another.

what color ya get ? - did ya get the mini Elabo` tank kit one ? - ain't it funny how the primo mini (w/tank) shows the wrong picture o_O
    upload_2017-8-3_11-46-17.png

:smokie:

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 9, 2014
    Corn 'n' Cows
    what color ya get ? - did ya get the mini Elabo` tank kit one ? - ain't it funny how the primo mini (w/tank) shows the wrong picture o_O

:smokie:

Got the Dark Blue - it's SCHMEXY :D It did come with the Elabo, but I've not broken that out yet.

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 6, 2013
    Florida, SW
    Got the Dark Blue - it's SCHMEXY :D It did come with the Elabo, but I've not broken that out yet.

:) sweet...

my first was BRONZE (red & silver today)

me too, I just looked at the elabo tank but not much interest in it, maybe at another time... :blush:

:toast:

MrsP0721

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 21, 2014
    Denton, TX
    I've been away for a while, went out of town for my ten year anniversary!

I LOVE eightvape.com!!! I love how they email me as well as msg me on Facebook with updates! Their prices are good and the coupon code (reddit12) works every time! I just ordered the Smok AL85... I love my P80, but the AL85 was what I was wanting from the start and when I got an email saying they were only $27, I decided to jump! As I said, I like my P80, but I am having some issues with the fire button/bar being a little hard to push, which is kind of a double edged sword for me bc it prevents it from accidentally firing, but it's hard on my hand some times. I did learn that it can be loosened a little, and that has def helped.
    As far as the tank (Elabo), I do really like that it has yet to leak, but I just don't get the flavor I get with my BBB tanks (which I've almost completely fixed the leaking problems that I was having with them, just by changing the coils I was using, thank goodness!).

MrsP0721

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 21, 2014
    Denton, TX
    Oh and another thing about Eightvape.com... Their shipping is always quick! I usually buy stuff on Fridays, everytime I've ordered from there on a Friday, I've gotten by Monday, from Las Vegas to Texas! I ordered the AL85 late last night (around 6) and it's supposed to be here Saturday. When I bought my P80, it was after 4-5 in the afternoon and it was still here Monday! That's almost unheard of! lol

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 6, 2013
    Florida, SW
    I've been away for a while, went out of town for my ten year anniversary!

I LOVE eightvape.com!!! I love how they email me as well as msg me on Facebook with updates! Their prices are good and the coupon code (reddit12) works every time! I just ordered the Smok AL85... I love my P80, but the AL85 was what I was wanting from the start and when I got an email saying they were only $27, I decided to jump! As I said, I like my P80, but I am having some issues with the fire button/bar being a little hard to push, which is kind of a double edged sword for me bc it prevents it from accidentally firing, but it's hard on my hand some times. I did learn that it can be loosened a little, and that has def helped.
    As far as the tank (Elabo), I do really like that it has yet to leak, but I just don't get the flavor I get with my BBB tanks (which I've almost completely fixed the leaking problems that I was having with them, just by changing the coils I was using, thank goodness!).

:) nice job on the ten year anniversary :thumb:

the AL85 was a poor purchase when I got mine - it's just a weird, poor performing device :( (TC is bad)

I also think the P80 fire bar is harder than it should be (I always hunt around for the fire BUTTON, then realize...)

ever consider the primo mini :blush: (the Aries tank can use the BB coils)

eightvape does a GREAT job ! one of my newer fav vendors... :D

VapeSmart :evil:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread