RDA Skill RDA (by Twisted Messes)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sed8op8

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
Thanks Sed8!
Ain't no thang 8)
I'm seriously contemplating this guy also. However if your looking for a new affordable rda check my quick review on the wotofo lush plus it is hands down one of the best RDAs I have used and the flavor is quite amazing for a 24mm RDA. This is someone coming from the Oatty,Narda,hobo drifter and v3.1, DDP typhoon etc it literally surprised the hell out of me especially considering I usually do not like these big sub ohm your .... off atomizers. You could have made a meme of my facial expressions on the first pull I took off of it as I felt me eyes literally popped out of my head

Ain't no thang 8)
I'm seriously contemplating this guy also. However if your looking for a new affordable RDA check my quick review on the wotofo lush plus it is hands down one of the best RDAs I have used and the flavor is quite amazing for a 24mm RDA. This is someone coming from the Oatty,Narda,hobo drifter and v3.1, DDP typhoon etc it literally surprised the hell out of me especially considering I usually do not like these big sub ohm your .... off atomizers. You could have made a meme of my facial expressions on the first pull I took off of it as I felt me eyes literally popped out of my head
Do you have a link to your review? [emoji1]

Sent from Loris' S7 using Tapatalk

MMW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2015
NH
Ain't no thang 8)
I'm seriously contemplating this guy also. However if your looking for a new affordable RDA check my quick review on the wotofo lush plus it is hands down one of the best RDAs I have used and the flavor is quite amazing for a 24mm RDA. This is someone coming from the Oatty,Narda,hobo drifter and v3.1, DDP typhoon etc it literally surprised the hell out of me especially considering I usually do not like these big sub ohm your .... off atomizers. You could have made a meme of my facial expressions on the first pull I took off of it as I felt me eyes literally popped out of my head
Same on the RDA front. I use my Stumpy 90% of the time. I'll give it a looksee.

Daniel Wilson

Multiple ID Suspension
Dec 27, 2016
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Multiple ID Company

Jay Hannen

Verified Member
Apr 29, 2017
Bournemouth, UK
I bet that thing vapes warm with that short chuff cap ..and does it spit?:?:

Looks like too much airflow for my tastes :pervy: too bad too cause I like the name :headbang:
Exactly that, I've been running it for a week, the short tip is one of my favourite ever tips but it gets far to warm, so i've popped a Goon tip on top.

Regards to vaping style I prefer airy vapes so i like it, I would say the vape is similar to the Kryten.

Your assesment is spot on

Reactions: SK1LL
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread