RDA Velocity RDA

Status
Not open for further replies.

silenuz

Feb 24, 2015
Covington, GA, USA
So almost embarrassed to say I noticed rip trippers had a review for the velocity and did a little checking for myself.

Everything I'm reading about this thing looks like it could be pretty sweet, maybe the first rda I will actually spend a good chunk of money on. Seems really well thought out with a lot of options, hell there's even a bottom feeder pin you can install on it.

I'm patient enough to wait a bit longer to hear some more feedback, can't see myself spending over 100 on an rda without being sure, and I only see it as preorder for now anyways.

Has anyone had any experience with it or know more about it? I see a lot of reviews on it, thinking there was a first run already?

Reactions: thetrucker

Brandon David

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sub'd

I have one other atty I'm picking up this week and then the next on the list is the velocity. Rip's review was good but Todd giving it the go ahead did it for me. Though it is not attractive by any stretch, it definitely seems as though it can perform as a nice flavor atty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: subwayaznm

Noserenity

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2014
Upstate New York
trackingvelocity.JPG

I'm starting to get goosebumps..

Nick N

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2014
Columbus, Ohio
Got my clone from Angelcigs, no bottom feeder pin (not missing, just not included) and the oring on the sub cap was too small to slow the spinning once you adjust the air flow. Swapped with a bigger one and it is fine. Avid Vaper says it should be 18mm.

It whistles a bit when wide open, and coming from the Baal wide cap the Velocity wide cap seems too short for my liking. 510 with a wide bore tip does not whistle as much. Pretty cool vape with dual 28ga 3mm spaced vertical coils @ .6 ohms. I am using it on the original Kbox set to 40 watts.

Worth the $14 shipped i'd say(I ordered 2), the incorrect oring on the sub cap being the only real con.

Last edited:

MrNobody

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2015
I have an authentic and I benched it after only a few days of use. Having to line up the tab every damn time gets old fast, and coming from a derringer I wasn't impressed at all with the flavor. I do really like the two post design and since the stumpy has a small form factor and two post design I may get one, just wanna see the reviews on it, make sure it doesn't leak or spit like the derringer.

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
I have an authentic and I benched it after only a few days of use. Having to line up the tab every damn time gets old fast, and coming from a derringer I wasn't impressed at all with the flavor. I do really like the two post design and since the stumpy has a small form factor and two post design I may get one, just wanna see the reviews on it, make sure it doesn't leak or spit like the derringer.
Yes, I don't have that problem.

I don't remove the cap. And if I did? I snap it on, twist until it sits. (Period). (No Notch Looking Here).

I can do that blindfolded!!!

Jim

Reactions: jalabasa

silenuz

Feb 24, 2015
Covington, GA, USA
Soooooorry, I don't condone the clone.

Just like theft it is.

And how about that metal content?

I wanna know what I'm vapin!!!

Jim

If you're vaping the metal in the atomizer you're about as clueless when it comes to vaping as you are about social etiquette.

But thanks for helping me to realize there is an ignore function on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread