RDA Velocity RDA

Status
Not open for further replies.

T0mmy1977

ECF Veteran
  • Mar 1, 2015
    Here are pics of my Velocity v2 from fasttech.

Attachments

• Vv2_01.JPG
      Vv2_01.JPG
      386.7 KB · Views: 76
    • Vv2_02.JPG
      Vv2_02.JPG
      395.3 KB · Views: 73
    Reactions: KayP

JimZet

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 31, 2015
    fasttech Velocity doesn't look so good =/
    In fact i think when u buy from fasttech, buy only Authentic things,
    I've tried couple clones from FastTech such as Goblin mini 2 and some RDA, both of them were given away since i didnt like them at all.
    But everything authentic i bought from them, is great .
    So yeah if you wanna buy Velocity , get yourself Authentic or Tobecco Clone

ph0kused

ECF Veteran
    Jul 12, 2013
    Orange County, CA, USA
    ordered a Tobecco Velocity clone yesterday. Will update on the vape when she arrives.

I have been using a Sigelei 150w box w/ Tobecco Velocity RDA for almost 1 year!

I hate buying clones, I really do - but due to supply issues - the amazing minds who built velocity left me no other option at the time.

I can tell you for running NOTHING but this velocity RDA by tobecco for practically 1 year, it has been amazing. I have tons of $80.00+ real atties, and they're all great - but the design of the velocity is the genius of it. Build just about any coil, deep juice well, all the airflow you could want - it looks pretty meh... but it isn't ugly.

After about 1 year now my o-rings are finally warped and I'm getting leaking - so I have nothing but great things to say about the tobecco velocity RDA - To run 1 atty for a full year is a hell of a test. Also to give you an idea of my ideal vape -
    121243.jpg
    IMG_0032-9.JPG

I run fused clapton coils - dual - also staple coils and all the other variations of the clapton - I usually sit around 0.18 - .13 ohm - direct to lung hit - and I only vape omg's "wtf" flavor.
    Been MIA from ECF for awhile - mainly because I finally found my two ideal MOD + Atty combo (and juice) and there really wasn't anything for me to research... One thing I must say is that I hate buying clones, I want to support the real manufacturers as much as I can, and I've spent well over 5K in just mods - box mods a couple more thousand... and to consider atties and juice im sure its well over 10K at this point - The nly reason why I say that is that After Rip's initial review, he had me amped. I totally bought in to the hype train. The velocity RDA was sold out, for a long time...I knew Tobecco had done clone runs before that were highly rated, so I took a small little $20.00 gamble and made the purchase reluctantly, and was blown away with the quality (for a clone)... considering that all I do is subohm builds - to rock 1 atty for that long and have no issues, speaks for itself.

I plan on buying a real velocity RDA here soon, just to support them.. but I've also been wondering.. and curious if the ECF fam could answer this question..

What is a good alternative atty to try against the velocity?

I need and atty that can handle clapton coils through the post holes - I love the build deck of the velocity, but im willing to try somthing different..

Probably the most important thing to me is juice well - I think if the Velocity had a LITTLE BIT beeper juice well it would be 100% perfection for my taste.. running atties at .13ohm it just inhales juice, so I love to drench the atty in juice to get at least a good 10 pulls off of it before re-dripping.

I fly through about 120ml of omg's W.t.f juice every 20 days, the little 15 ml bottles I can dust in a day, but i try not to.

So would any of you put any other atty above the velocity? I'm talking to actual velocity owners... I've tried a ton of atomizers, my last county was 47 atomizers, all drippers, and then I have some RTA/Gennys too - but they are all just paper weights now...

Any suggestions on alternatives to velocity?

Last edited:
    I've been using the new Tobeco Velocity V2 that just came out for a week or two and it's been working very well. Good build quality. A lot better than the other V2's on eBay. The last non-Tobeco clone I ordered I had to send back because the inner screw on the 510 post was cracked. If I tried to use it juice would probably have leaked everywhere.
    My only complaint is the tolerance between the cap and base is very tight. If I get a little too much juice dripping in the o-rings or base the cap doesn't want to go on.

Reactions: KayP

Jminton1985

Verified Member
    May 11, 2016
    Jacksonville Fl
    I am using the black velocity mini v2 on a dripbox and was wondering if it's normal to not be able to screw the bf pin all the way in. It won't fire if I screw it all the way in. Works great about half to 3/4 of the way in and the bf'ing is working great.

Sent from my SM-N910W8

I believe it to be adjustable. I've never had one of those boxes, but from what I understand, you shouldn't have to adjust the firing pin on a regulated mod, as the 510 connection should be spring loaded. Check the 510 on the mod and see if it's adjustable. If so, you might need to adjust it up some. Otherwise, you might also run into problems with tanks and such not firing because they may not have an adjustable pin, and as such can't touch the firing pin on the mod. Good luck!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread