Slowly Losing the ability to vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesCox93

Jul 13, 2015
Charlotte, NC
I'm new the forum but been lurking for a year now reading and learning and I had the same problem. I too am taking Muxinex-D and 0 nic and am back to busting out crazy clouds with no cough. Seems that the mountain cedar her is bad this year in these parts.
its just weird to be to be during the summer but hell with it right? The only issue now is I NEED NICOTINE lol

Reactions: djren12

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
One option until this clears up is to set up a lower powered topper and puff without inhaling, like a cigar or pipe. Most nic absorption occurs in the tissues, so you can get your nic fix without your lungs and throat getting involved. This also can work with flavors that remain irritating but are still ones you enjoy.

Reactions: Lessifer

Maiar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2014
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
Um, that's not right. vaping shouldn't be making you cough.

What wattage are you usually vaping at/what resistance are your atomizers usually? Maybe turn down the wattage?

It'd be a shame if you had to hang up the belt from the illustrious "pro vaping" circuit. (/sarcasm -- because I vape for my health, not for sport..)
Anything that irritates your throat or lungs is going to make you cough regardless of what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread