Smjy doggystyle rta - is this right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lil_buddy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2017
Also, when the chamber is leaking, I tend to shake my naut minis with tissue over the top of the vape tank. Is it safe to do that with an rta with 28 gauge single wire, or will I shake the coil around too much to cause it to move?
should be fine. How's the vape?

Reactions: stols001

tara81

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2014
canada
It's better then the nautilus mini, but the doggystyle seems to be the winner so far :)

I can taste my diy strawberry cheesecake flavor, I couldn't taste well in my nautilus mini! :) very happy! Is it okay to bring these tanks in my purse when I'm vaping out and about? I tend to like switching flavors often, I have 5 nautilus mini tanks always with different flavors!

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Also, when the chamber is leaking, I tend to shake my naut minis with tissue over the top of the vape tank. Is it safe to do that with an rta with 28 gauge single wire, or will I shake the coil around too much to cause it to move?

I flip it upside down and hold a tissue over the air hole. Blow through the drip tip and excess juice in the chimney and around the air intake will come out on the tissue. No more gurgles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread