Smok 2/4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
Own the Desire Rage dual 18650 squonker. Bit heavy but well built and performs great. There is also the Dovpo Basium – another unique dual 18650 squonker.

Few others I can’t recall the model name from companies like Wismec, Boxer, Kangertech, Lost Vape, USV etc.

Never seen a 4 battery squonker – that would be a pretty big mod

VapourFlavour

Moved On
Oct 16, 2018
Ontario, Canada
I love my smok gx 2/4 mod. It's the only mod ive ever used with my vaping, just got into dripping and was wondering if there were any great mods like this with a 2 or 4 battery option that is also a sqonker. Thanks for the information.
Lost Vape drone, dna chip, enough said.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Think @bombastinator is referring to the new Drone which has yet to be released.
Yep. Just went to vapordna to look, but it’s the old one without the dna250C. I need me some of that that replay. Vapor dna does not look cheap though. They want $98 for a legend.

VapourFlavour

Moved On
Oct 16, 2018
Ontario, Canada
Yep. Just went to vapordna to look, but it’s the old one without the dna250C. I need me some of that that replay. Vapor dna does not look cheap though. They want $98 for a legend.
I agree, I don't have the drone, just recommended based on his dual battery squonk needs. I do have the paranormal 250c and I'm extremely happy with it. I regret not buying it earlier, I put it in and out of an online cart for a month, then finally checked out, lol.

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
I agree, I don't have the drone, just recommended based on his dual battery squonk needs. I do have the paranormal 250c and I'm extremely happy with it. I regret not buying it earlier, I put it in and out of an online cart for a month, then finally checked out, lol.

The DNA250c is a great board. Own the Triade and it is easily my favorite device. But despite being small for a triple battery mod, it obviously has some weight to it which means it stays at home. Looking forward to the new Drone release.

Do you shop at VaporDNA? Great selection especially compared to the limited Canadian market, but expensive as hell!

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
The DNA250c is a great board. Own the Triade and it is easily my favorite device. But despite being small for a triple battery mod, it obviously has some weight to it which means it stays at home. Looking forward to the new Drone release.

Do you shop at VaporDNA? Great selection especially compared to the limited Canadian market, but expensive as hell!
It’s Canadian? I guess $98CAN is a more reasonable price then.

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
It’s Canadian? I guess $98CAN is a more reasonable price then.

Was your quote above for $98 in CAN dollars or US? I’m confused - but lazy day so it’s not going to take much.

Average price for a Legend in Canada is $79 or ~$60 US

I looked up the price of the Triade on VaporDNA $164 US = $215 CAN. I got mine for $170 CAN and the average price is $199 CAN

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Was your quote above for $98 in CAN dollars or US? I’m confused - but lazy day so it’s not going to take much.

Average price for a Legend in Canada is $79 or ~$60 US

I looked up the price of the Triade on VaporDNA $164 US = $215 CAN. I got mine for $170 CAN and the average price is $199 CAN
So vapordna is USD? all it said was $ and then all these Canadian posts came in so I thought it might be $CAN. I got my legend for $70US. There’s a new one out with a lighter magnesium core though that may be more expensive

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
I love my smok gx 2/4 mod. It's the only mod ive ever used with my vaping, just got into dripping and was wondering if there were any great mods like this with a 2 or 4 battery option that is also a sqonker. Thanks for the information.
Might want to ask your questions in a more appropriate forum such as:
Liquid Feed APV Discussion
For a personal custom response to a reply, you can click "like" (the thumbs up) icon,or other icons, at bottom right hand corner of this post or previous posts. This action will also serve notify the poster of your chosen noted response.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread