Smok Fetch Pro RGC Coil Pod Tank does not sit flush

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay Pez

Mar 5, 2020
Hi,

I just received my smok Fetch Pro kit today and I've noticed that the RGC coil pod does not sit flush and is loose when inserted into the mod with RGC installed.

Is this a known issue yet or is it just me?

Looks like the RGC coil does not have a Flat bottom compared to the RPM coil so the 2 pin contacts are pushing the pod up. No matter how much force I push down on the pod, it just pushes itself back up. It is very loose and I may lose it

Any suggestions or fix would be appreciated.
Thanks!

I've attached some pics.

With RPM Coil.jpg
With RGC Coil.jpg
RPM-RGC Pods.jpg

SonnyCooL

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2018
Hi,

I just received my smok Fetch Pro kit today and I've noticed that the RGC coil pod does not sit flush and is loose when inserted into the mod with RGC installed.

Is this a known issue yet or is it just me?

Looks like the RGC coil does not have a Flat bottom compared to the RPM coil so the 2 pin contacts are pushing the pod up. No matter how much force I push down on the pod, it just pushes itself back up. It is very loose and I may lose it

Any suggestions or fix would be appreciated.
Thanks!

I've attached some pics.

View attachment 873141 View attachment 873145 View attachment 873147
did u try to push your rcg coil in different angle ?

Jay Pez

Mar 5, 2020
No matter which way I push the pod down, it wont stay all the way down. The RPM coil pod sits flush.

The coil is all the way in, I tried it with extra RGC coils I bought too. It just looks like that because the bottom is different for the pods. The pods are not the same. 1 for RPM coil, 1 for RGC coil.

I think it might be a design flaw or bad pod. Since this mod is so new I was hoping whoever has one now, has the same issue..

Jay Pez

Mar 5, 2020
I would say buy a three pack of RGC cartridges to see if in fact it is the problem. They are $7 for a pack f three. I know you should not have to do that but it might help finding out?

I was thinking about that..

Temporary fix.. I just jammed a folded piece of paper on the side wall to make a tight fit and it does seem to stay tighter.

Hopefully someone will know more once more people have it, as most places are soldout or preorder right now. (I got lucky)

I'll update when I get the new pods and see if there's a difference. Maybe I was just unlucky to get a bad pod.

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach

Temporary fix.. I just jammed a folded piece of paper on the side wall to make a tight fit and it does seem to stay tighter.

Hopefully someone will know more once more people have it, as most places are soldout or preorder right now. (I got lucky)

I'll update when I get the new pods and see if there's a difference. Maybe I was just unlucky to get a bad pod.
Yes I have 2 fetch pro's on pre-order from FT . My order was placed a week before CNY,so I have a long wait.

SonnyCooL

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2018

how about lubricate upper rubber part of the coil ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread