Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob B.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2019
goodbye
Anyone tried the novo v2?

I had two of the original Novos and they both died just after 3 months. I liked the form factor and convenience of a refillable pod system, so when the novo 2 came out....I had to have one. I love the new Novo. They completely changed the inside components, fixed the shortcomings of the old one, and doubled the battery life. The airflow is much better, and the flavor is good. I have two of the new Novo 2's and carry one in my pocket every day. I recommend it to people that like a small form factor and the convenience of a refillable pod system.

My two originals and the Novo 2
IMG_2248.jpg

The one I just won in a contest
SMOK Novo 2b.jpg

DarrenMG

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2015
My Novo 1 didn't last long, but it was cheap so I can only care so much. I have a couple of Novo 2's. They are like $18 now, so if one dies, or if I misplace one for a while, who cares. The draw is not quite as tight as I'd like, but otherwise no complaints. The Novo 2 pods last longer longer than Novo 1 pods (but if you have some Novo 1 pods, you can use those too). Battery life is good. I am a big fan of the air draw activation because it's a bit more like smoking.

I still use my sub-ohm gear, but this pod thing is about the size of a lighter and I always have one in my pocket just like I use to carry around a BIC lighter ;)

Reactions: Rob B.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread