73.5 KB · Views: 33
  • smok7.jpg
    smok7.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 32

tony7432

Verified Member
Jun 15, 2015
Sydney nsw australia
Hey this is nice, i thought the power would be too small to fire up the tank because i read the previews stated that it would need around 100 - 130 watt to really taste the cloud and flavor.
nah man dont believe that..i just took some hits low as 50 watts very good flavor and good smoke clouds..and you have 30 more watts to play with 80 is more than enough to enjoy this tank

Reactions: thetrucker

Frederick Hew

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2015
Malaysia
nah man dont believe that..i just took some hits low as 50 watts very good flavor and good smoke clouds..and you have 30 more watts to play with 80 is more than enough to enjoy this tank

Really? How about the battery life? I check my puff(s) everyday and average is around 1k puff(s)/day. I'm the person who also really enjoy rebuild the coil myself especially with double coils. How about you?

tony7432

Verified Member
Jun 15, 2015
Sydney nsw australia
Really? How about the battery life? I check my puff(s) everyday and average is around 1k puff(s)/day. I'm the person who also really enjoy rebuild the coil myself especially with double coils. How about you?
i dont have much skills building my own coils..still practicing..they are ok but its not at the point where i can give advice and tips on building coils lol so i dont get much use from the rba deck..at 70-90 watts i usually get a few days on it..but i do switch often from that to my atlantis mega and freemax starre..but i do get good use from it, its not like im cursing and saying damn already done..and regardles of tank im using im always between 45 watts to 90 watts

Frederick Hew

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2015
Malaysia
i dont have much skills building my own coils..still practicing..they are ok but its not at the point where i can give advice and tips on building coils lol so i dont get much use from the rba deck..at 70-90 watts i usually get a few days on it..but i do switch often from that to my atlantis mega and freemax starre..but i do get good use from it, its not like im cursing and saying damn already done..and regardles of tank im using im always between 45 watts to 90 watts

Ah, i see! And u got great tanks there by the way. Im using golbin mini and sometimes switch to subtank mini, depends going out with who. Im firing at 28watt on my goblin mini and 18watt on my subtank mini. Now have to find one more tank to replace goblin mini because it's a bit hassle to refill. :(

tony7432

Verified Member
Jun 15, 2015
Sydney nsw australia
Ah, i see! And u got great tanks there by the way. Im using golbin mini and sometimes switch to subtank mini, depends going out with who. Im firing at 28watt on my goblin mini and 18watt on my subtank mini. Now have to find one more tank to replace goblin mini because it's a bit hassle to refill. :(
thanx boss, if you do go with the tfv4 thats a hell of a step up man..you get your man card stamped..lol

Reactions: Frederick Hew

BigGOOSE

Verified Member
Jul 6, 2015
Best tank on the market now

It has the most variety of coils
Three rba decks
Been leak free for me
Top refill
Biggest airflow yet

What other sub ohm tank out there is better in terms of features ? Crown and freemax is closely behind though

There's three RBA decks ? I knew of 2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
There's three RBA decks ? I knew of 2.

Not sure.
Smok says 10 Coils - that would include decks(in their context)

Noted your Nickel attempt. May simply need a different approach. Wire is less the solution than the build itself in achieving better flavor/vapor/etc.

Good Luck!
:)

BigGOOSE

Verified Member
Jul 6, 2015
Not sure.
Smok says 10 Coils - that would include decks(in their context)

Noted your Nickel attempt. May simply need a different approach. Wire is less the solution than the build itself in achieving better flavor/vapor/etc.

Good Luck!
:)

Failed attempt as in there wasn't a notable increase in flavor.

And i know of the single coil and dual coil RBA. Apparently there is a third I'm curious about what that is. What possible RBA configuration could there be left. Triple coil RBA maybe, that would be sick. Eliminate the need to buy stock coil heads entirely.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Failed attempt as in there wasn't a notable increase in flavor.

And i know of the single coil and dual coil RBA. Apparently there is a third I'm curious about what that is. What possible RBA configuration could there be left. Triple coil RBA maybe, that would be sick. Eliminate the need to buy stock coil heads entirely.

Yea, that would be Sweet. Verts in tri-coil like oems would rock

Check this guy pushing the Factory Tri-Coil

Paul lamb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2015
Newcastle, UK
Can't answer that mate, but with the tri coil you need atleast 70w just to warm it up, 100w is just nice for me, 120w is warm to hot, then there are quad coils and sextuplets lol I haven't used my tri up yet
Okay, I have been eyeing on this tank and wonder if any of you have used it on the Wismec Venti 3000mah battery? I have one and love this fat little battery which is more of a semi mech mod and it is stated it will fire down to .15 ohm. Will this tank produce a hot vape on this battery?

Mrmik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2014
Ellicott City, MD, USA
Can't answer that mate, but with the tri coil you need atleast 70w just to warm it up, 100w is just nice for me, 120w is warm to hot, then there are quad coils and sextuplets lol I haven't used my tri up yet

Tri coil is .2 ohm and at a full charged battery at, let's say for math simplicity, 4 volts will be 80 watts of power per ohms law.
Now, I gonna shop around with VapeNW as the first stop.

Paul lamb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2015
Newcastle, UK
Tri coil is .2 ohm and at a full charged battery at, let's say for math simplicity, 4 volts will be 80 watts of power per ohms law.
Now, I gonna shop around with VapeNW as the first stop.
Good luck, I also have the Uwell crow and are not far from being on par with the tfv4 I'm using the .5 coils over 100w excellent flavour and vapour production they have multiple coils and the RBA deck available too

I have this over since about two weeks and would be curious to know if other find this too much of a beast to handle. I have the triple coiled atomizers and vape an 80/20 PV/VG mix and can never vape over 40 watt without doubling up in a coughing fit after trying it. In fact I even tried it on someone that used to smoke analog roillies and he couldn't handle it either. I have been vaping since 2010 and could open a museum dedicated to the history of vaping,this Smok TF4 requires I believe a different form of vaping and not direct Lung pulls like I am used to taking. Has anyone got any tips to share, Is there something I need to know when it comes to my vaping style,normally I inhale directly to my lungs, and with this animal it is like being constricted by a Boa Constrictor (from articles Ive read :)

Paul lamb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2015
Newcastle, UK
I have this over since about two weeks and would be curious to know if other find this too much of a beast to handle. I have the triple coiled atomizers and vape an 80/20 PV/VG mix and can never vape over 40 watt without doubling up in a coughing fit after trying it. In fact I even tried it on someone that used to smoke analog roillies and he couldn't handle it either. I have been vaping since 2010 and could open a museum dedicated to the history of vaping,this Smok TF4 requires I believe a different form of vaping and not direct Lung pulls like I am used to taking. Has anyone got any tips to share, Is there something I need to know when it comes to my vaping style,normally I inhale directly to my lungs, and with this animal it is like being constricted by a Boa Constrictor (from articles Ive read :)
I can take 6-7 seconds lung hits easy with the triple coils at 100 watts, but I use 100vg. You will find the pg to be your problem as that is the ingredient what gives you the throat hit. Or too much nicotine. Try a higher VG juice mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread