Status
Not open for further replies.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Looking to buy a PCC. But have a few questions. Leaning toward the Mega V2, but the Slider is still a possibility so please answer my questions keeping both models in mind if you will please :)...

1. I see that SI does not sell these PPC batteries. How and where do I get replacement batters for either SI PCC? How much do they cost? Why does SI not sell the PCC batts? What are the model #s and specs for the batts so that I can see if they are available on ebay or elsewhere and see how much they cost?

2. When the PCC is plugged in, can you charge the Ecig battery using the juice from the wire, or is the ecig only recharged using the PCC battery. In other words, when the PCC is plugged in, could I literally remove the PCC battery and still use the PCC to charge my ecig bats?

3. I work "in the field". I do not work in an office setting. So in the winter or summer, is it OK to leave the PCC in my car in the heat or freezing cold or must I keep the PCC away from these temps and therefore carry the PCC with me wherever I go?

Thanks in advance.

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 16, 2011
    OHIO USA
    www.SmokelessImage.com
    Hey :)

1) We do have replacement batteries if needed...it takes a long time to wear out these batts though as they are similar to cell phone batteries.

2) The battery has to be in the pcc to charge your ecig. But you can charge the ecig while the PCC is charging...but it will slow the pcc battery charging...similar to using a cell phone while it is charging.

3) Anything with a battery will drain the battery in the cold. In the heat the plastic of the PCC can melt if it is too hot or in direct sunlight.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread