Smokey The Bear says ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steelgirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Houston, Tx
Only YOU can prevent forest fires. Guess what? Ecigs prevent forest fires !! Think about it. Fewer people tossing lit cigs out the car windows? Personally I don't drive long distances these days, but over 40 yrs of smoking I did my share of tossing lit butts out windows. I sure hope I didn't ever start a field fire.

bussdriver

ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2013
Just walk down the street anywhere, look around, and you can see quite a mess of cigarette butts. They're small and not really noticeable, but over time and with quantity it begins to make quite a mess. Plus, I can't say how many times I've seen where people will simply dump their full ashtrays in the parking lots and on street sides.

Here in Illinois where I live they recently passed a law that treats cigarette butts thrown out the window as littering. Bad enough on the first offense, but subsequent offenses can get really expensive!

As vapers, we are aware that more and more people every day are taking up vaping and discarding smoking. Don't fool yourselves into thinking that it is okay to do the same thing with vaping supplies. Cartomizers may not punch a hole in car tires, but in enough quantity, they will attract attention and be frowned upon. The same holds true for any supplies, such as batteries, disposables, etc.

PLEASE respect others and discard of all your vaping equipment properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread