Most Embarrassing Analog Moments,,,,,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.

CommaHolly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2012
Plant City, FL
So, Another thread got me thinking of embarrassing analog moments,,,and I remembered my absolute WORST analog moment of all time,,,,

Driving down I-4 in Florida at 75 MPH, I had the window open to abate the smell. I flipped my ash out the window (bad bad BAD idea in Florida) and the wind took my entire cigarette. For about 4 seconds I was really worried about forest fire (for good reason) until the wind whipped the cigarette back INTO my car and,,,,,,,

DOWN the back of my pants. Yep,,,,,75 MPH on I-4 with a burning cigarette stuck down my jeans. I couldn't get the thing OUT of my pants, so I did the only thing I could do,,,,,,

I dumped an entire bottle of lemonade down the back of my pants.

So glad I am vaping now!

Any others to share???

erictho

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2011
Edmonton
i have this multi-layered wrap around skirt that i wear a lot in the summer. boyfriend, friends, and i were drinking on my balcony outside and we were all smoking a lot. i dropped a lit cigarette in the folds of my skirt, and i couldn't find it! i now have 4 small burn marks in my skirt.
it was kind of embarassing, and the boys were all "wtf is your problem?" o_O

Feuille

ECF Veteran
May 16, 2012
When I was a teenager my parents came to visit me at my boarding school. We were all invited to lunch at the home of some other pupils - three boys. I was pretty friendly with one and they were all fit. Anyhow, I was wearing a balconette bra with a low cut top and was feeling great. We were waiting between courses and I was having a ciggie and talking, so the focus was on me. Next thing this lump of burning hot (not glowing red) ash drops off my cigarette and into my poor cleavage. Mortified, I realised the bra had stopped it from falling down enough to discreetly remove it. I couldn't very well start rummaging in my cleavage at the table, so I sat there with this thing burning away between the boobies and trying to look normal.

Told the boys afterwards when we went to their room to listen to music. They thought it was hilarious as their patrnts were quite prim.

I still have a tiny pearly scar some 17 years later.

Xx

klac

Mar 18, 2012
Alabama
While travelling, I have walked the ENTIRE LENGTH of MOST International Airports just to enjoy a smoke. Once while in Orlando for a layover, I came very close to missing my flight with my smoking area detour. I had to literally make a 100-yard dash (keep in mind that this is fresh off of a cig break) to the security checkpoint. I was a wheezing mess, and the lines were at a STANDSTILL with parents and kids heading home with their Disney vacation souvenirs. I then had the audacity to ask others waiting to go through security, to please allow me to break in line!! #ishouldhavebeenvaping

WCSR

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2012
Earth
While travelling, I have walked the ENTIRE LENGTH of MOST International Airports just to enjoy a smoke. Once while in Orlando for a layover, I came very close to missing my flight with my smoking area detour. I had to literally make a 100-yard dash (keep in mind that this is fresh off of a cig break) to the security checkpoint. I was a wheezing mess, and the lines were at a STANDSTILL with parents and kids heading home with their Disney vacation souvenirs. I then had the audacity to ask others waiting to go through security, to please allow me to break in line!! #ishouldhavebeenvaping
I remember the airport dashes very well.

BHam

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
Chicago, IL
www.vapor4life.com
I once lit the wrong end of a cigarette...but unlike most people....I just thought I had a "bad" one...yup finished the whole cigarette. Don't ask me how I didn't realize. Well I eventually did when I went to ash it. I realized what I just smoked...and at that point finished. Never had this problem with vaping. Just the occasional pen in the mouth :)

yzer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
Northern California
Great idea for a thread!

I used to smoke at the garage workbench where I'd always be drinking a diet coke. The two went together.

Rather than have a stinking ashtray on the workbench I'd duck the cigarette butts into an empty Diet Coke can. I'd leave a good half inch or more of Coke in these cans as a safety feature.

I'd be distracted while working on something and reach for the wrong coke can getting a nice swill of stale coke mixed with cigarette ash and .... flavor. It happened a couple of times.

I'd get very paranoid about leaving anything burning in the garage. I'd check the cans on the workbench carefully before driving out and leaving the house. Sometimes I'd be almost out of town before remembering that I didn't check the workbench for lit cigarettes. I would have to drive back and check.

I can just leave the house anytime I want to now (unless I'm charging batteries).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread