Smoking started due to tension and now i am not able to stop it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
Side effects? We have a forum on health effects you might want to check that out. For myself no negative side effects except for my negative reactions to some of the artificial ingredients in many of the bought Ejuices. I make my own ejuice and avoid that problem.
Some have problems from vaping high PG content juices.

twgbonehead

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2011
MA, USA
Hi, Ali, Welcome to ECF!

First, you should understand that vaping is different than smoking. It doesn't taste the same, or really feel the same.

However, this is not all bad. Vaping can taste much better than a cigarette, there are hundreds, if not thousands of different e-liquid flavors, many of which taste nothing like tobacco. Also, it doesn't feel quite the same because you aren't inhaling smoke particles - although the vapor looks like smoke, it is an entirely different animal altogether.

However, vaping does do the following:
1. Replace the "hand-to-mouth" sensation/habit of smoking
2. Provide nicotine without the harmful components of ordinary cigs
3. Also if you use WTA liquids, you can get many of the other active alkoloids found in tobacco, again without the most toxic components of cigarette smoke.

Nicotine is absorbed more slowly from vaping than from cigarettes, so you may find that you need to vape more than you smoked, at least at first. Also a high-nic liquid can be very helpful when you are first starting out.

Give vaping a try; many many people have found that it makes it easy (or at least easier) to quit than any other method out there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread