SmokTech The Natural - New mechanical device

Status
Not open for further replies.

fogmachineroy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
Da Bay
Hello, here is the photo I promised. This my Odysseus RA tank. I adjusted the pin on the connection and sanded down the 510 flush to the top of the PV. I think I over adjusted the pin because there is a slight gap on the mid section which was not there before I adjusted it. I was in a hurry to get a pict up. So I will take care of the pesky gap when I clean the coils and dry burn.

naturalthe001.jpg

Is that in 18350 mode?

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Illinois
Im expecting my Natural today. I wanted to make what the consensus on the batteries that work on the Natural with and without the kick. I have the following batteries: AW IMR 18650, 18500 and 18350. I want to be sure I have everything ready, charged and my atomizer set up with a lower ohm wick for it with out the Kick also.

Thanks everyone

BTW, all are button tops except for the 18500 IMR Efest.

AW brand doesn't make an 18500.... If you have one it is a counterfeit.... They do have an 18490 though....

jamesfarrell

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2013
I always like to see pics of various configurations with a mod. I got 2 Naturals yesterday and spend 5 + hours on the Frign NEW Birkshire AGA-T+ Genesis RBA Tank. Nightmare is the word. I never fought so hard with anything recently. Putting an aftermarket exhaust on my VW was easier than messing with this thing. I took a 2 year break from vaping a while back, but I did not apply myself well enough. This time is it. Off smokes.

I'm just hoping I don't have to rebuild these tanks constantly as I can't stand it. The main issue is the ..... is so small I need a soldering station with magnifying glass to see the stuff as I need glasses and haven't got around to it. By 2am, my eyes were SPENT.

Anyhow, here's some configurations. Excuse the Sunday Morning hair. Still fighting with myself to get on the treadmill. The most boring 1/2 hour of my day.

Birkshire AGA-T+ RBA, Drunker, Clearomizer, Vivi Nova Mini, Octopus Dripper.

G_Photo_1.jpg

G_Photo_2.jpg

G_Photo_3.jpg

G_Photo_4.jpg

G_Photo_5.jpg

G_Photo_6.jpg

Demon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2010
Hungary

jamesfarrell

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2013
I personally don't know why anyone would pay extra for the 18500 tube. Looks like in pics I've seen side by side it already has that tube on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because some people are dumb. Like me. I ordered 2 of them. But I order 2 of everything. There is a slight variation in length between the 18500 tube and the one that comes with it.

Chris474

ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
NJ
I always like to see pics of various configurations with a mod. I got 2 Naturals yesterday and spend 5 + hours on the Frign NEW Birkshire AGA-T+ Genesis RBA Tank. Nightmare is the word. I never fought so hard with anything recently. Putting an aftermarket exhaust on my VW was easier than messing with this thing. I took a 2 year break from vaping a while back, but I did not apply myself well enough. This time is it. Off smokes.

I'm just hoping I don't have to rebuild these tanks constantly as I can't stand it. The main issue is the ..... is so small I need a soldering station with magnifying glass to see the stuff as I need glasses and haven't got around to it. By 2am, my eyes were SPENT.

James, 5+ hours! That's a mess!

You REALLY should try Petar K and the non-oxidized SS wick...you'd be up and running in 15 minutes. If you have 28g kanthal, wrap it really tightly around a 3/32 drill bit about 9 times. Pack the coils tight at first then stretch them just a bit. Put the bit in your wick hole and then screw the bottom wire to the screw next to the wick hole, wrap the top wire around the positive post and apply the top nut. Rinse a bit of SS under hot water or boil it for a bit. Wrap a tight wick that slips easily into the coil. Tear off a 1/2 x 1/2 wisp of cotton ball - I mean wisp...super thin. Roll that onto one end of your wick, this will insulate instead of oxidation and give you more vapor. Insert your wick, fill and vape...
gyjuty7u.jpg

This was the fit right before adding cotton.
ujy7yged.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

jamesfarrell

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2013
I only have 32G wire and 325 mesh at the moment. I got 4 wraps. I figured higher would be too much. I don't understand the cotton thing. You put that on the end of the wick? I'm assuming the end of the wick you can access. Do you jam it in the wick hole. Wouldn't be possible on mine, it's too tight, or does the cotton just sit there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread