Smoktech Vivi Tank New stock Upgrade!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xMackx

ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2012
Michigan
I have been looking at the smoktech vivi tank but decided to get something different with all chrome/steel. Looks like they made some very interesting upgrades/fixes. I like that the spring system idea. Looks like it has a lot more potential than the last design.

Btw I'm not promoting this or anything. I want to see what you guys and gals think of the new changes. :vapor:

Attachments

• T2.jpg
    T2.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 625
  • T3.jpg
    T3.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 1,428
  • T4.JPG
    T4.JPG
    14.2 KB · Views: 215

j4mmin42

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2009
Arcata, Cali
Looks all right to me- The spring screws are awesome, so long as the springs are tight enough. I like the new metal uppers. Looks like a polypro tank piece, which is excellent.

A couple of things stand out though...notice the yellowish threads- I'm wondering whether that's the lighting or whether the upper piece is made of yellow mystery metal like so many others are; And I'm not convinced that the witches-hat of a fill plug is far enough away from the wick and coil. If I were to get one of these, I would put a SS wick in it, and SS wicks get hot by nature. Plus, am I having a bit of deja-vu here or does that plug scream "Ce3"? lol. We all know how well that went over... hahahaha.

I would love to test one of these, and see what it's made of- literally.

xMackx

ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2012
Michigan
where did you get that at, and yes it looks like some major improvments. i am intriged yes i am...

I didn't post because i didn't want to seem as promoting it or anything. I got the pics from gotvapes,

I really like the quick spring design, if someone made the screws ajustable I think they're on to something. I'll definitely get one eventually to play with. A glass tank and a glass or ss drip tip would make it awesome. I'd like to see more glass designs in general, I'm thinking about making a simple glass tank for a did clone I have coming in the mail.

xMackx

ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2012
Michigan
Looks all right to me- The spring screws are awesome, so long as the springs are tight enough. I like the new metal uppers. Looks like a polypro tank piece, which is excellent.

A couple of things stand out though...notice the yellowish threads- I'm wondering whether that's the lighting or whether the upper piece is made of yellow mystery metal like so many others are; And I'm not convinced that the witches-hat of a fill plug is far enough away from the wick and coil. If I were to get one of these, I would put a SS wick in it, and SS wicks get hot by nature. Plus, am I having a bit of deja-vu here or does that plug scream "Ce3"? lol. We all know how well that went over... hahahaha.

I would love to test one of these, and see what it's made of- literally.

Yeah, the plastic fill plug stood out to me as well. I'd rather have a ss skrew with a o-ring. When I can afford it I'll post any mods and give it a review.

Anyone else that gets one, I'd love to see a hands on opinion. :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread