Status
Not open for further replies.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
http://www.ecigjuicereview.com/2014/08/smy-best-e-cig-box-mod-god-180w-3-18650.html
god04.jpg

Just heard about this box today. 3 18650 180w of power. I want to get one of these. I would like to add one of these to my collection (
click here to see part of it)To read more about this device click here.

Steamer861

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2014
Canada
You know that's probably the case. So now would any one want this?
it's like having a 1000 hp car governed down to 500 hp USELESS IMO

Likely would be able to, but their lawyers reminded them about liability insurance.
The company has to protect themselves from what some users may try.

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
Obviously not a big deal to folks that vape deep sub ohms... that's who their target market is.

3x18650 batts is not overkill. I vape 30 to 35w all day and change out double 18650's (in 2 Raptor 120w chip boxes), every day (3.4v). With this, I could probably go 2 days.

"Cloud chasers" do 40 to 80w all the time, and not just for the clouds; they just like the vape better (and they don't vape Kayfuns). 3 x 18650's ought to be right up their alley.

Comparing it to a car, I know nothing, but why not have overhead room for watts?
I have a Ranger on order, and for me the 50w OKR 10amp chip will do me fine with my Prometey and Achilles set around .6 to .8 ohms single coil.
At least its not stuck down at 30w; that's limiting imo and most 18650 mods just don't last long enough if you are vaping .6 ohms or below.

IMO most dual coil atomizer vapers today are doing much higher than 30w.

FatherTime

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2014
United States
Likely would be able to, but their lawyers reminded them about liability insurance.
The company has to protect themselves from what some users may try.
not necessarily. you have to keep amps in mind. im not saying this device couldnt, i dont even know the amp limit. but the max wattage doesnt say anything about the resistance you could go down to.

and what is it with people wanting to sub ohm with regulated devices??? im making a thread about that asap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread