Status
Not open for further replies.

Rizzyking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
East Midlands, United Kingdom
Normally I'm all for freedom of choice but having a friend that has only just started vaping on an ego talking about getting this mod has really got me thinking of the wisdom of mods like this. Maybe if it were a few years in the future when the hysteria about ecigs had been sorted out this mod would be ok but at this moment in time I see more trouble then benefit. It only takes a couple of ignorants doing something stupid with this amount of power and hurting themselves seriously and the legislation hammer will fall. I've just got a sigelei 50w box and am thoroughly enjoying it but like many on this forum I've taken the time and read up to be a safe vaper but we all know people that will buy this whack three trust fires in and ramp it up to the max . Thats not even touching the area of vaping safety in terms of vaping at high watts and the effects on wire, wick and even our juice at the overly high temps these devices can push those up to. Hate being a killjoy but our vaping is already under attack from multiple directions I don't want anything to put further pressure on us.

Bo0m5l4ng

Oct 22, 2014
Tennessee
So there is a complete review with measurements of a german youtuber online now. The God 180 Story
If you don´t understand german - his tables are in english. He sent those tables to SMY and after that they brought Firmware Version2 for this MOD...

Wow, those wattages were way off. It always did seem fishy to me when I heard about this mod coming out shortly after the 150w ipv v3. From the looks of those charts, it looks like the chipset was made for 150w and they messed with the voltage reading to be intentionally out of calibration.

Out of curiosity, as anyone put the IPV V3 through these paces yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread