Smy Best E Cig Box Mod GOD 180W 3 18650 ecig

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaperXant

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2014
New Mexico

Here's a video review. Has a lot of cool software that hasnt really been done like auto fire mode where u can set how long you want it to fire with one click auto vs manual mode, etc 3 second hits or 5 or 7. Not sure what type of chip that is, I guess custom. Someone needs to do some voltage and watt testing like Pbusardo. You can set max fire turn off time in seconds. Theres no venting, which is scary. They have some BS excuse of how its designed so venting isnt needed, its bull.... so hope your batteries dont vent or your gonna lose your hands and face. Cool mod though

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
Here's a video review. Has a lot of cool software that hasnt really been done like auto fire mode where u can set how long you want it to fire with one click auto vs manual mode, etc 3 second hits or 5 or 7. Not sure what type of chip that is, I guess custom. Someone needs to do some voltage and watt testing like Pbusardo. You can set max fire turn off time in seconds. Theres no venting, which is scary. They have some BS excuse of how its designed so venting isnt needed, its bull.... so hope your batteries dont vent or your gonna lose your hands and face. Cool mod though

I don't think vv mods with a chip in it need to vent as long as the circuit has a fuse.

vaperXant

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2014
New Mexico
I don't think vv mods with a chip in it need to vent as long as the circuit has a fuse.

Well I would like to have it in any high voltage Chinese made mod, who knows what some users may do on accident, or what faulty cheap batteries they try to use. According to the video, SMY says since they ribbed the inside of the case that will help with venting if needed and since its a metal device that helps somehow?

M3CH M0D M4DN355

Aug 21, 2014
UK
This thing is HUGE! It must be like vaping from an original Gameboy.
Its not one for me, to big and cumbersome and probably very heavy, not very attractive IMO, unknown chipset so questionable reliability, no venting and 180 watts just seems so overkill.

I don't think devices like this will help in the fight against regulation or bans.

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
This thing is HUGE! It must be like vaping from an original Gameboy.
Its not one for me, to big and cumbersome and probably very heavy, not very attractive IMO, unknown chipset so questionable reliability, no venting and 180 watts just seems so overkill.

I don't think devices like this will help in the fight against regulation or bans.

I was interested at first, but your right. This thing is the size of a got dang VHS tape lol.

Might not be good for regulation either. Another good point.

I don't need battery life for days, and I don't need 180 watts. Plus I'd feel more comfortable with a single-cell device. Maybe the cloupor t6. 100w is more than enough for me. Heck, I'd likely be satisfied with half that or less.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
If it would be a clone, they would have stated something like "GOD180 style." On the other hand, when something is authentic, they state so, so I don't know on this one. Although it would be quite a feat to get a clone out before the original is even available.

Good point. But didn't they do that with the Dark Horse RBA?

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
I've got one now.
So far - it is working - but not properly.
On my 1Ohm atty it say´s it is firing with 2,4V at 5Watt, but it feels like 15Watt.
I´ve measured the output with my multimeter an it says that the DC is correct at 2,4V but there is 0,6V AC too and a frequency at 27,5 kHz.
aww that is sad it is so off. Does it work better with a different ohm atty. Or is it universally constantly off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread