Status
Not open for further replies.

AttyPops

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Hc Svnt Dracones - USA EST
Gracie,

Many (Most?) don't get into rebuilding unless they do sub-ohm and/or like to tinker. I think most of us tootle puffers just buy coils of one kind or another. There's exceptions though...(Where is Catt anyway?)

But....I think with a decent setup I could save bucks too. I've been going though coils too fast lately at about $12.00 a box every couple of months. I know that's not all that bad, but it's also a PITB.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Many (Most?) don't get into rebuilding unless they do sub-ohm and/or like to tinker.

I don't sub-ohm and I don't like to tinker (with my vaping gear), but I do have a few RBAs. I got them "just in case," and I discovered that I love my Kayfun 4 clone (Tobeco). Lemo Drop is OK. Erlkonigin nano is too much trouble; wicking is tricky and if not wicked just so, it leaks. My Taifun GT2 from FT is good but it annoys me, for some reason. :D

But I agree that one can't beat the convenience of plug-and-play toppers.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Hi Birdy! So this is where you hang out;)

I guess I'm already a snail, in that I try to answer threads that have little or no responses, but I'm an unsuccessful one at the moment. I used to spend my time browsing the new members forum and offering tips where I could, but i haz become a lame. I can't keep up with all the new devices and when I see recommendations being given that don't correspond to what the poster was asking about, I get gun shy.

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
used to spend my time browsing the new members forum and offering tips where I could, but i haz become a lame. I can't keep up with all the new devices

stop by anytime! there's a few more of us dinosaurs hanging about in here ;)

atty, check out cheech's instructive blog for air tips:

E-Cigarette Forum

and a good morning! pleco still alive .............

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Good morning lovely & handsome Snails :)

~~~ a wave at that Ocelot ;)

good_morning_iphone_hot_coffee.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread