Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA

Katmar

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 19, 2009
    Pittsburgh, Pa
    A good day and a great birthday for Marsha. Puggers is worn out from the festivities, as am I. Not that that makes a difference, cause I always head back around this time.:rolleyes:

Hope everyone has a great night and stays cool!! Thanks for all the good wishes.

Oh, yea, I talked to the vet today. We are going to wean Puggers off her pain pills and see how she does. She seems to be in no pain, but we'll find out if it's because she is doing so well or if it's the pills...Hoping it's the first!!

Night ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    I'm not convinced either

Right... Also, I have so much stuff already--different tanks, coils, PVs. And most of them are really good and working perfectly fine. Do I really need to spend more money and get even more stuff????

I haven't had a dry hit in ages; I love my Air tanks, my Aerotanks and my Kayfun 4....

Reactions: tiburonfirst

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Right... Also, I have so much stuff already--different tanks, coils, PVs. And most of them are really good and working perfectly fine. Do I really need to spend more money and get even more stuff????

I haven't had a dry hit in ages; I love my Air tanks, my Aerotanks and my Kayfun 4....
    I know I have enough. No interest in the temp control stuff.

Reactions: Katya
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread