Snails - Response on Threads Part 8

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
fixed myself a blt to carry upstairs - tomatoes are finally coming in ;)
goodnight and sweet dreams to all!
sleeping-and-dreaming-smiley-emoticon.gif

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Hi Fran, Dale, KC, snails.

Night Tibs.

(I have this cut on my thumb that it making it hard to type and hit the space bar! Grrrrr. First world problems, eh? ;) )

Goodnight snails. Sleep well all.
    Hate when that happens :( Nite Atty, don’t forget the neosporin ;)

Katmar

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 19, 2009
    Pittsburgh, Pa
    Good morning Tibs, Dale and Frannie :)

Humidity 99% and storms supposed to be coming. :cry:
    Am going with my friend to her oncology appointment. Her Hodgkin's is back and they've just about run out of options. She doesn't qualify for most clinical trials because she has to be on steroids because the LAST drug killed her adrenal glands :(. She doesn't look ill and has a wonderful attitude, but I know she's scared. 45, single mom. Keep her in your thoughts, if you will :wub:

AttyPops

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 8, 2010
    Hc Svnt Dracones - USA EST
    That really sucks, Kat. Hope you can be there for her, even that will be hard, but easier on you than her! Wishing her (and you) the best. Maybe find some fun (and inexpensive) stuff to do together if you can. Memories!

Good morning snails. :)
    Tibs, Fran, Kat, Dale, snails.....

Katmar

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 19, 2009
    Pittsburgh, Pa
    Good morning Atty and thanks. :wub:
    We've done a lot of fun things and always laugh when we're together. I have always been her spokesperson, etc. when it came to doctors and diagnoses and treatments. Kind of like a liaison between Kim and the medical team. She visits us often and Marsha usually has her in tears from laughing. She just lives down the street. I so wish I could do more, though. She's been fighting this disease for almost 7 years, and it's had a big impact on her overall health. Just sucks, but her attitude is always upbeat. I love her to pieces and am humbled by her courage. And honored to be her friend...:wub:

Users who are viewing this thread