Snails - Response on Threads Part 8

Katmar

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2009
Pittsburgh, Pa
You can't fool us, we know you were at the Trump rally...
giphy.gif

Katmar

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2009
Pittsburgh, Pa
Anyone know if Sweet Vapes went out of business? They have been saying the site is down for maintenance for quite a long time. I always buy my attys there. Any info much appreciated. Heading our for an appointment for Marsha...it's our day date into the city :)

And, if they are OOB, does anyone know of another store that sells e leaf attys for GS air tanks?

Flowersoul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2009
NE Florida
Good hot afternoon, Snails!

All morning errands done, and I'm in the house till it cools off tonight.
A nap right now seems quite tempting.

Kat, don't know if S/V is OOB or not, but hopefully, they are not.......I love the GS Airs, and use them often!

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Anyone know if Sweet Vapes went out of business? They have been saying the site is down for maintenance for quite a long time. I always buy my attys there. Any info much appreciated. Heading our for an appointment for Marsha...it's our day date into the city :)

And, if they are OOB, does anyone know of another store that sells e leaf attys for GS air tanks?
    I'm guessing you mean the 1.0 CLR coil??

• Optimistic
    Reactions: tiburonfirst

Katmar

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 19, 2009
    Pittsburgh, Pa
    I'm guessing you mean the 1.0 CLR coil??
    It's the 1.5 atomizer heads, come 5 in a package for $7.95. Just says E leaf on the box.

Nice city visit. Enjoyed being out. Was a little chilly, but not too bad. Too chilly for the deck, but just right for Netflix!! :D

Good evening and goodnight Snails. Sleep well, sweet dreams and a better tomorrow for all:)

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    It's the 1.5 atomizer heads, come 5 in a package for $7.95. Just says E leaf on the box.

Nice city visit. Enjoyed being out. Was a little chilly, but not too bad. Too chilly for the deck, but just right for Netflix!! :D

Good evening and goodnight Snails. Sleep well, sweet dreams and a better tomorrow for all:)
    I believe we're talking about 2 different tanks/coils.

Flowersoul

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 20, 2009
    NE Florida
    The CLR coils 1.0 ohm are a different animal than the E Leaf GS Air 1.5 ohm.....

The GS Airs are drop-in and the CLRs are rebuildable.......I use both frequently. They're both good IMO.
    Since I stocked up a LOT on the GS Airs a while ago...1.5 ohm, I don't know where they can be purchased now.......I can find out for you and post tomorrow.

I would hate to think that Sweet Vapes is OOB!

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Good evening Snails that are remaining :laugh:

Hoping to watch NCIS as I think tonight is the season finale :unsure: But we’re having storms and I’ve lost satellite already once :unsure:

Kat there are several resistances available for the eleaf atty, I tend to favor the .75 and 1.2 , I’m weird that way ;)

Users who are viewing this thread