Snails - Response on Threads Part 8

Katmar

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2009
Pittsburgh, Pa
BIOS password is before OS boot, so if you can't get past the bios password, you'll never see safe mode.

So I'm confused.

I guess you lost your bios settings? Or....?????
I guess I'm not telling it right. I was in bed. She DID get into safe mode FIRST, then when she tried to get back into normal, something happened. So, yea, cannot get past bios password now. Didn't mean to confuse you, but I am a tad confused, too. She was exhausted trying to tell me. o_O

Flowersoul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2009
NE Florida

67cb3210ac4c46cd431110be60b11edf.jpg

It's hot, it's afternoon, and while I can, I'll be nappin!

Katmar

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2009
Pittsburgh, Pa
Computer is still installing Windows 10 as a reinstall. I hope it will do ALL the latest updates @AttyPops ????? o_O

We have a fairly new neighborhood web site that you can join. I joined about 8 months ago. So far, they have been able to find lost pets, etc....well, there was a cute little maltipoo the jumped out a car window (why people leave windows wide open, I will never know, even if your dog is well trained!), has been gone for about 13 days. Around 8 different neighborhoods got involved in trying to find him. He had a gazillion spottings, but folks couldn't get near enough. He would spook and run. But they kept taps on his most recent locations and this afternoon he was found. And it was thanks to ALL the neighborhoods who got involved. My heart is full. What a wonderful thing to see all these people come together, day and night, by car and by foot, into woods and through neighborhoods. I'm proud of where I live.... :wub::wub::wub:

Good evening and goodnight Snails. Sleep well, sweet dreams and a better tomorrow for all :)

Flowersoul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2009
NE Florida
Computer is still installing Windows 10 as a reinstall. I hope it will do ALL the latest updates @AttyPops ????? o_O

We have a fairly new neighborhood web site that you can join. I joined about 8 months ago. So far, they have been able to find lost pets, etc....well, there was a cute little maltipoo the jumped out a car window (why people leave windows wide open, I will never know, even if your dog is well trained!), has been gone for about 13 days. Around 8 different neighborhoods got involved in trying to find him. He had a gazillion spottings, but folks couldn't get near enough. He would spook and run. But they kept taps on his most recent locations and this afternoon he was found. And it was thanks to ALL the neighborhoods who got involved. My heart is full. What a wonderful thing to see all these people come together, day and night, by car and by foot, into woods and through neighborhoods. I'm proud of where I live.... :wub::wub::wub:

Good evening and goodnight Snails. Sleep well, sweet dreams and a better tomorrow for all :)
Your neighborhood web site reminds me of our local web site........"Next Door".........so many good things have come out of that site.......contractors for various jobs, lost animals, folks who need help locally, all kinds of good things going on there.
Glad that lil pooch found his home! :) Or better said, glad they found him! :)

Users who are viewing this thread