Snails - Response on Threads Part 8

Sgt. Pepper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2011
It's getting better all the time, better, better, bettttteeer!:)

Gym's done and relaxing a bit with The Masters @ Masters.com

What's for dinner? Lamb chops. They're abut 2" thick with the filet on one side, and the strip on the other.
lamb1.jpg

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    you wouldn't dare around here - the pollen is flying and everything has a yellow layer ............. sigh
    Same here Tibs, even with the house shut up my sinuses are going nuts :( We are getting a little rain today and hopefully tomorrow too. That’ll help for maybe 12 hours :rolleyes:

Making chicken scampi for supper :)

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    It's getting better all the time, better, better, bettttteeer!:)

Gym's done and relaxing a bit with The Masters @ Masters.com

What's for dinner? Lamb chops. They're abut 2" thick with the filet on one side, and the strip on the other.
    View attachment 937453
    Those are nice looking:)
    I’ve never eaten lamb, don’t want to.

Katmar

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 19, 2009
    Pittsburgh, Pa
    Same here Tibs, even with the house shut up my sinuses are going nuts :( We are getting a little rain today and hopefully tomorrow too. That’ll help for maybe 12 hours :rolleyes:

Making chicken scampi for supper :)
    Last year at this time, the pollen was HORRID. I'm not seeing much yet. My deck furniture is NOT yellow, so far, and that's through a screen! :shock:
    My sinuses seem worse in the fall. And Maddy gets allergic to something, but not this early in the year.

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    hiya, dale! under a tornado watch now till 6:45
    We probably have a warning somewhere in the state, all quiet and calm here. Hope we get more rain though.

Last year at this time, the pollen was HORRID. I'm not seeing much yet. My deck furniture is NOT yellow, so far, and that's through a screen! :shock:
    My sinuses seem worse in the fall. And Maddy gets allergic to something, but not this early in the year.
    Mine bothers me pretty much year round, sometimes more than others though.
    Is Maddy allergic to grass? Some dogs are you know :?:

Reactions: FranC

Users who are viewing this thread