Snails - Response on Threads Part 8

Sgt. Pepper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2011
Maybe it's a good thing I didn't get da J&J vaccine. Boy (no pun intended) that was close. lol

Georgia becomes third state to shut down J&J vaccine site
It's all good. But once u have eaten lamb, u will never go back. yeah, it's that good.:)

ncc has his panties all in a twist because i posted a parody video of Biden not knowing where the hell he is. And now he comes over here and starts attacking me and disagreeing with these two posts like a little boy.

If u want to go at it, we'll go at it, but stay out of here with your trash.

• Agree
Reactions: FranC

Katmar

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2009
Pittsburgh, Pa
We were in the doors of the grocery store the minute they opened. By 8:15 we were one of a line of cars waiting for our second shot. There was a long double line waiting for their first shot. We were home by 9 with all groceries put away now. Grabbing coffee and pv and headed outside before it gets too hot.
Which vaccine did you get again? If you are like me, you will feel SUCH relief, even if you get some side effects. Knowing you have both shots and in a few weeks you will be protected so much more and able to enjoy more things with less fear.
I'll be going into a grocery store next week for the first time in a year. Plan to mask and distance, still, but feel more confident 2 weeks after my shot. It has brought me hope and I hope it does the same for you, Frannie. We sure could use more of that. We may not reach herd immunity any time soon, but we are in a much better place with vaccines in us. So, ENJOY your day! :wub:

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Which vaccine did you get again? If you are like me, you will feel SUCH relief, even if you get some side effects. Knowing you have both shots and in a few weeks you will be protected so much more and able to enjoy more things with less fear.
    I'll be going into a grocery store next week for the first time in a year. Plan to mask and distance, still, but feel more confident 2 weeks after my shot. It has brought me hope and I hope it does the same for you, Frannie. We sure could use more of that. We may not reach herd immunity any time soon, but we are in a much better place with vaccines in us. So, ENJOY your day! :wub:
    Pfizer. Don't know about feeling any hope. I'll have to work on that I guess.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Yep...you work on that, Frannie.....lots to hope for.....for your kids and grandkids, too.
    I have a daughter that won't take the shot at this time. She's not against taking one but says they're all experimental and meant for emergency use.

Users who are viewing this thread