Snails - Response on Threads Part 8

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
4fPUS9S.png

Mornin' All "Snails" . . . Tibs, Dale, AttyPops, FranC, Pepper, MM, SMT, and "Bear" . . .

Hope everyone has a Great Day today . . . Just Sayin' . . . :rolleyes:

Sgt. Pepper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2011
Good morning Uncle :)

Went and got most of the Christmas dinner stuff this morning. If the kids don’t help out there won be a big variety of things this year though.

Why won't there be a "big" variety of things this year? Would you like the Pepper to start a go fund me page to help with Christmas dinner?

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Why won't there be a "big" variety of things this year? Would you like the Pepper to start a go fund me page to help with Christmas dinner?
    Because I’m working again, I’m tired and it’s time for both kids to help ... they’re both in their 30’s!

Good evening snails. Ham fried rice tonight.

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Because I’m working again, I’m tired and it’s time for both kids to help ... they’re both in their 30’s!

Good evening snails. Ham fried rice tonight.
    shouldn't be a problem for each of them to contribute 2 or 3 side dishes or dessert!

AttyPops

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 8, 2010
    Hc Svnt Dracones - USA EST
    shouldn't be a problem for each of them to contribute 2 or 3 side dishes or dessert!
    Right, and with kiddies, they should help feed the tummies.

Hi snails. Been sleeping most of the day...slept in, then had two naps between streaming show(s) and surfing web. Didn't do much except the night-time GF visit to get her dinner and her PM pills (and I mopped floors while I was there). She put blankets in the washer herself too! All I had to do was dry them. Things are improving, I think. Chemo brain sucks, it's been nasty. However, she's a bit more "there" now than a month ago. Can take years to recover if it ever does. Chemo sucks, particularly when it crosses the BBB.

I'm still tired, going to bail out early and screw around on the web and read and such.
    Have a good night snails. Sleep well all.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    A bunch of us got together with feeding tiny tummies. We picked a single dad with two sons for Christmas that don’t have much. The kids will have a very nice Christmas and the Dad got a few grocery and pizza place cards.

AttyPops

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 8, 2010
    Hc Svnt Dracones - USA EST

Users who are viewing this thread