Snails - Response on Threads Part 8

Sgt. Pepper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2011
morning, people & tibby. I got back from Paris last night. I went to bed around 9pm and woke up bright eyed around 1am.:( 1am is 7am on my body clock. I have no coffee or anything in the house. lol Waiting for Starbucks to open at 5am. Might try to see if I can get a little more sleep. Happy Hump Day.
eiffel.jpg

Sgt. Pepper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2011
Dang it! Dang it! Dang it! I ordered some espresso roasted coffee online from starbucks. I went to pick it up. They didn't have it in stock............AGAIN, but they took my money. Fortunately, they had Italian Roast and I took that.
If I would just buy a dang coffee grinder, I could avoid this ****. But no, I can't spend $100-$200 for a half way decent one. But I can go spend $200 or $300 for a dinner in Italy.:facepalm::?:

I'm back in the groove, people.:greengrin:

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
Dang it! Dang it! Dang it! I ordered some espresso roasted coffee online from starbucks. I went to pick it up. They didn't have it in stock............AGAIN, but they took my money. Fortunately, they had Italian Roast and I took that.
If I would just buy a dang coffee grinder, I could avoid this ****. But no, I can't spend $100-$200 for a half way decent one. But I can go spend $200 or $300 for a dinner in Italy.:facepalm::?:

I'm back in the groove, people.:greengrin:
poor pepper! :greengrin:

Sgt. Pepper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2011
Morning Pepper and Tibs. And snails :)

Great pic with the Tower top shrouded in clouds/mist.

Yes, It was chilly and partially rainy the entire time we were in Paris. But it doesn't stop the Parisians/Italians/Spaniards from sitting outside the cafes and drinking coffee/alcohol and smoking cigarettes. It's astonishing the number of europeans that smoke compared to americans. I had forgotten. Although, vaping has gotten really big since i was over there last.

Users who are viewing this thread