• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Snuff/Snus Exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.

TWISTED VICTOR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2009
The edge of Mayhem
Darn, I was too slow on the wintergreen TV!
:p......I just don't get you guys. Everything must be different for my buds. It tastes ok for about 15 minutes, then goes skank before I get all the goodies from it. Not a fan here. If I ever get one as a mystery can I'll be sure to send out an alert. As it is, I got some samples from Jonathon @ clubsnus the same time I got the can from getsnus. Figured the samples were old and tackled them first. Maybe that's the problem, but I've lost any possible interest in wintergreen snus for the rest of whatever :p.

dgriego

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2009
New Mexico
I have a can of the Three Thistles Strong, it is great for nicotine but has the BBQ flavor a little less than the Rooster, seems I just do not like the BBQ. It has maybe three pinches out of the tin.

I also posted a blog with a list of the snuffs I have now, all of mine have been transferred from their original containers into jars except the Three Thistles.

Brewster 59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2009
North Bay San Francisco
:p......I just don't get you guys. Everything must be different for my buds. It tastes ok for about 15 minutes, then goes skank before I get all the goodies from it. Not a fan here. If I ever get one as a mystery can I'll be sure to send out an alert. As it is, I got some samples from Jonathon @ clubsnus the same time I got the can from getsnus. Figured the samples were old and tackled them first. Maybe that's the problem, but I've lost any possible interest in wintergreen snus for the rest of whatever :p.

TV add me to the list that like GWW taste truley is subjective.

Brewster 59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2009
North Bay San Francisco
I have a can of the Three Thistles Strong, it is great for nicotine but has the BBQ flavor a little less than the Rooster, seems I just do not like the BBQ. It has maybe three pinches out of the tin.

I also posted a blog with a list of the snuffs I have now, all of mine have been transferred from their original containers into jars except the Three Thistles.

What are you looking for in trade? I have a lot of snus, not much snuff actually only Toque whiskey and Honey and Toque Absinthe

olderthandirt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
Willamette Valley, PNW
OI! OTD what is the F&T like?? I got a nearly full macuba windmill that sticks in my craw a bit.

The F&T is a medium brown, medium grind and moist. Fluffy in that it has a slight variation in the size of the grind, enough to make it easy to take. It is supposedly quite the combination of scents, sandlewood, rose and a few others, I get the rose more than anything else. And I get it strong! Like I said, it in now way shape or form, to me at least, resembles the de Kralingse Macuba.

Great if you want a long lasting bouquet of flowers in your nose, just not my thing.

Here are some reviews for it F&T Macouba

olderthandirt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
Willamette Valley, PNW
OTD...I have a 10g tin of Grand Cairo(maybe 6 pinches missing) I would be willing to Part with for a small sample(small smash boxes) of the Molens A/P and some Chococreme L(Latakia).....I do realize how precious these two are to you!

Been wanting to try both before ordering(especiall the "Super-Sized" container the Choco-L comes in. Could send 1 smash box with it....as that is all I have.

Other than the GC I have nothing else you want:(

Let me know!
:)Wiz

You don't care for the Grand Cairo Wiz?
If that's the case then I'd gladly take it off your hands!

I've some food scales that I think will accurately measure 5g, I'll play with it later today to check it out, after I wake up the 2nd or 3rd time....

I'd enjoy finding out your impressions on the A/P and the Choc-L Wiz! Even though I've a HUGE stock of the Grand Cairo now, with the coming government incursions into our life-choices, can't have too much!

Oh yeah, in that this is the Emerald city, "Other than the GC I have nothing else you want:(", don't be so sure 'bout that, nod-nod-wink-wink know-what-I mean :lol:

olderthandirt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
Willamette Valley, PNW

I like the way you chose to rate your snuffs dg. Simple and easy to appreciate. I may need to rework mine!

Can't help with the Three Thistle, just had to give a shout!

Skrymr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2009
DG, is the three thistle kinda like the square or is it a totally different scent. I like the square. I don't have any snuff to trade yet but have an order on the way.

I don't know if DG has both, so I'll chime in.:D

Hittman, the Three Thistle is similar to Square. The smoke is a little lighter in flavor, but I think the nic is a little stronger.

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
You don't care for the Grand Cairo Wiz?
If that's the case then I'd gladly take it off your hands!

I've some food scales that I think will accurately measure 5g, I'll play with it later today to check it out, after I wake up the 2nd or 3rd time....

I'd enjoy finding out your impressions on the A/P and the Choc-L Wiz! Even though I've a HUGE stock of the Grand Cairo now, with the coming government incursions into our life-choices, can't have too much!

Oh yeah, in that this is the Emerald city, "Other than the GC I have nothing else you want:(", don't be so sure 'bout that, nod-nod-wink-wink know-what-I mean :lol:
God I hate when you do that and lose me completly!!! Thanks for the PM!;)

:)Wiz

Brewster 59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2009
North Bay San Francisco
So as a newb to snuff how do you find the nic content to snuff? I didnt see it listed at the toque site or on the Northner site.

So the jurys out for me on snuff, I like it but it dont like me, snuff seems to bring on a attack like alleregies for me I sneeze, my eyes water, and my nose gets all plugged up.

A kind of funny story, I had a lot of work today and I put my can of snus in my pocket. I worked for a couple of hours and went to grab a portion, Ill be damned I had grabbed an empty can so after lunch I start jonesing for nic and end up bumming a smoke from my client, so I smoke the thing and Im thinking geez I wish I had a portion and a toot on me.

Skrymr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2009
So as a newb to snuff how do you find the nic content to snuff? I didnt see it listed at the toque site or on the Northner site.

So the jurys out for me on snuff, I like it but it dont like me, snuff seems to bring on a attack like alleregies for me I sneeze, my eyes water, and my nose gets all plugged up.

A kind of funny story, I had a lot of work today and I put my can of snus in my pocket. I worked for a couple of hours and went to grab a portion, Ill be damned I had grabbed an empty can so after lunch I start jonesing for nic and end up bumming a smoke from my client, so I smoke the thing and Im thinking geez I wish I had a portion and a toot on me.

I judge nic content by how long until I want another hit. Generally with scotches, it can be anywhere from half an hour to 45 minutes. With the lower octane stuff, a half an hour max. What I'm snusin' has a lot to do with ittoo.

dgriego

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2009
New Mexico
DG, is the three thistle kinda like the square or is it a totally different scent. I like the square. I don't have any snuff to trade yet but have an order on the way.

I have not tried the square, to me it is just like the Rooster only not as heavy a BBQ and not as heavy a burn.

Makes me think of BBQ Ribs which is great, it just does not work for me putting it up my nose

Brewster 59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2009
North Bay San Francisco
Not really anything in paticular, I would love to try snus's without buying it, maybe a snus sampler?

That I can do easily

I have

Ettan
Thunder wintergreen, Berry, Frosted,ori
Oden Kanel
Offroad cran, Coffee/van on the way
General ori, sterk, wintergreen
Gottlandssuns Green
Jakkobsons Iced fruit
LD black on the way

Status
Not open for further replies.