• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

So.... can't even smoke in your car anymore on base?!? ...!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

skydvejam

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2010
New Sweden, Maine
greywolff

What MOS? 25F here, but yes most of us in my office vape, the rest do not mind us vaping in the office, they would rather us do that, then go out and have smoke breaks smelling like stinky's. Then again we sit in a SCIF here at the Pentagon, we really do not get many visitors, when the COL comes to visit he chuckles at them, and gives us a pat on the back for dropping the cigs.

Thedan1284

ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2013
Travis AFB, CA
I get away with smoking in in the launch truck, (the driver i turned onto vaping now stealth vapes in the truck around the ramp). I wont divulge the other places i can stealthily vape in fear of repercussions. As long as your aware of your surroundings and dont be a douche blowing clouds everywhere, people tend to be fine with it. I feel bad for the guy who got "cheifed out" though.

Thunderball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Grayson, Georgia
You poor guys.. I've been reading your posts and remembering Cigs in our C rations etc.... We could (old Jarhead here) smoke anywhere we wanted on any base I was ever on. Just had to put them out and stick the butts in our pocket if we were in formation or something.

My heart goes out to you.

GoodInk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2013
Whiteman AFB, MO
Sounds like he got "Chiefed". As a SNCO myself, I hate guys like that. As far as I'm concerned, as long as your personal conveyance is 50ft from a building entrance, you can designate it as a smoking area. Maybe we should make "Vaping Area" signs for our cars. Or designate our e-cigs as "inhalers". I'm seriously thinking of suggesting to our base leadership to have vaping pits designated, because smokers STINK. As a former smoker, I have already apologized to my wife for the obnoxious smell. I feel your pain, bro.

On a side note, what's your job? My bro in-law is inbound to your base, just graduated tech as a POL troop.

Who the Hell!!!

POL!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread