So how long is the "final stages of processing"

Status
Not open for further replies.

xb12r2004

Mar 2, 2012
Minnesota USA
I'm guessing that provari prob doesn't work on Sat. but I don't know nothing. I'm into it now 7 business days, and thinking that if they push it to the very end of the 15 day thing that's like 21 days. :( could almost say that's a month from time to order to last possible ship. Hard to see order #'s larger than mine already shipped and recieved, but it will come when it comes, and ain't nothing I can do about it

MasterLink

Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
Chicago
Expected Delivery By:
March 28, 2012

Delivery Confirmation™
Acceptance

March 26, 2012, 3:59 pm

MONROE, WA 98272

Electronic Shipping Info Received

March 25, 2012

MINE JUST SAID IT SHIPPED OUT 18294 MINI I JUST GOT EMAIL AT 130 AM SAT

Your items shipped on Fri Mar 23 00:00:00 PDT 2012 via USPS : Priority

Mark C.

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2012
Easton, MD
Order#: 18845 placed on 03/23/2012

Date Shipped: 3/28/2012

Should be interesting to see how long it takes to traverse the Canadian Customs vertex.

Ordered mine the 24th, order 189** not sure what the last 2 were, but anyway no luck on order being shipped yet. Black Satin, blue led (figured if im spending every penny in my bank for a PV i better get the color i wanted, especially since i will not be able to buy any more pvs)....

Just realized 80+ provari's sold between when you ordered yours and i ordered mine the next day.

Last edited:

wildcat

Verified Member
Feb 2, 2012
Surrey, BC
Ordered mine the 24th, order 189** not sure what the last 2 were, but anyway no luck on order being shipped yet. Black Satin, blue led (figured if im spending every penny in my bank for a PV i better get the color i wanted, especially since i will not be able to buy any more pvs)....

Just realized 80+ provari's sold between when you ordered yours and i ordered mine the next day.

Yeah, I would love to see some photos of their production and fulfillment center. It must be insane around there..

vapnoob

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
TX
ordered my mini on the 27th order number 19086 still just process and yeah i bet it is crazy round that place trying to fulfill all of our orders I had wanted to go with the blue LED but they were out and I didn't want to wait until they got more in so just went with the regular one I can't wait til it ships out and gets here already lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread