So how long is the "final stages of processing"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark C.

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2012
Easton, MD
Well, their support told me some info, they are waiting for parts, seems to be something to do with the black satin + blue led. I was told late last night that they estimate about 5 days till they get the parts in, tech support side of things does not know exactly what part (and that was a rough estimate from tech support, not an ironclad statement, so please don't hold the good people on the provape's team to that estimate)

genelman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2012
Fairfax, Virginia
Well, their support told me some info, they are waiting for parts, seems to be something to do with the black satin + blue led. I was told late last night that they estimate about 5 days till they get the parts in, tech support side of things does not know exactly what part (and that was a rough estimate from tech support, not an ironclad statement, so please don't hold the good people on the provape's team to that estimate)

ohh man more unforeseen delays!!

Mark C.

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2012
Easton, MD
The waiting seems endless, ordered the standard silver satin with red led on Monday, charging dock, 2 standard batteries, plus the extra year of warranty in the hopes it wouldn't take nearly as long to ship as everyone else was having. 5 days later and no shipping notice /sigh

Well, the Lead time on their site has changed to 7 to 10 days, from the 10 to 15 that it was when i ordered it last saturday... wish this torture would just end and my provari would just show up at my door in the morning.

well just realized you ordered the standard silver satin and no blue led... so i guess that means they are waiting for either charging docks, standard batteries... or possibly the provari units themselves :(

Last edited:

Mark C.

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2012
Easton, MD
The waiting seems endless, ordered the standard silver satin with red led on Monday, charging dock, 2 standard batteries, plus the extra year of warranty in the hopes it wouldn't take nearly as long to ship as everyone else was having. 5 days later and no shipping notice /sigh

Still no word on day 10 :( Just Satin Black, Blue Led, charger, 2 18490 batteries and an ego adapter

Mark C.

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2012
Easton, MD
Order has shipped. (Order#: 19065 placed on 03/27/2012).
Satin silver, red LED, batteries.

Wow, i am really confused... my order was placed on 03/24/2012... and still processings, but people who ordered days after me have already gotten their provari or their provari has already shipped.

Omg... i bet its the freakin Ego Adapter!!! i bet their out of them and thats whats holding my order up

Last edited:

Serianna

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2012
San Diego
Just ordered mine this morning, order number 19009. Silver satin finish and no clue what the LED is, cause I really don't care as long as I get a provari LOL

Woot!!! Got shipping notice this morning! Little confused as no deductions from my accout yet but the funds are there if not on hold anymore. So excited! Also got my shipping notice of my empire drip shield and 510 to 510 adapter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread