Status
Not open for further replies.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
I decided to put this in general vaping because it’s both a mech and VV question.

Having gotten rid of two mods I can now buy 1 new mod. I was set to buy a noisy cricket 2 25, but then I heard about this replay thing.

Is replay any good? If it is any good are there any (preferably squonk) mods that can do it?

Should I wait till replay comes out? Or should I just my the noisy cricket 2 on the grounds that it’s the first really safe mech I’ve ever heard of?

Nyaaaaa :yawn: (where did the run-around-in-little-circles emoji go btw?)

jfcooley

I find your lack of faith disturbing...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2017
Charlottesville, Virginia
Lost Vape has teased a new Therion, would imagine if there is one, about a month after CNY.

Also new Pulse Regulated using the gene chip. No replay but should be a good device.
Again, about after CNY. Tony has commented very affordable.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
If you get the replay with the 75C and TK-421, get it with the heisenberg compensator. (As a mech mod guy, I have no idea what you guys are talking about but like to be included.)
The noisy cricket 2 is a mech (though it acts a bit like a VW). Gonna wait till I get a look at this replay thing before I decide which to go for. Sadly there can be only one:cry:

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

mackman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
NorCal
Wismec is a dishonest company. I went to their website and got a popup saying I had microsoft spyware and it won't allow me to close it and threaten to disable my computer if i don't call. I don't even have a microsoft computer. I'll never buy anything from these people
That popup was not from Wismec

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread