Not open for further replies.

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
The freedom street goes both ways here.
1st, ECF has the freedom to request hacked up mods for they're own reasons.
2nd, Vendors can choose to withdraw from ECF, offer both ways, as NotCigs, or cater to the request.

These vendors will ultimately listen to the buyers instead of a forum's guideline, hopefully.

I'm sure there were not tyrannical and uber-governmental motives behind these changes.

I disagree . Notcigs is blowing up on ECF on every forum you could think of. Not gonna get into on ecf since its not ok to disagree here.

vapspaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
SC
The freedom street goes both ways here.
1st, ECF has the freedom to request hacked up mods for they're own reasons.
2nd, Vendors can choose to withdraw from ECF, offer both ways, as NotCigs, or cater to the request.

These vendors will ultimately listen to the buyers instead of a forum's guideline, hopefully.

I'm sure there were not tyrannical and uber-governmental motives behind these changes.

Yes, I agree freedom should always prevail regardless of which direction one is traveling. However, I personally choose to NOT drive down a one way street in the wrong direction. Bad things tend to happen.

As for the rest of your statement all I can say is follow the money. Roly himself pointed this out the other night on VTTV when he asked Buzz how much of his sales came from ECF. I believe the response was 70%.
I don't know about you but when my wife squeezes my go-nads I tend to stop and obey.

ckone180

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2012
Charlotte, NC
Oh, I agree. I'm not disagreeing with what's being said or felt here. I was just saying people can't scream freedom this and that without realizing ECF has that same right. They feel they also have the responsibility of protecting people from themselves, which I don't agree with. You can lead a horse to water, etc, so helping someone not injure themselves is only so effective. However, I can see how this may protect them from litigation issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread