Status
Not open for further replies.

vapero

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
monterrey,mexico
So there it was... a pyrex measuring cylinder with some pinkish e-liquid sitting on my desk for 2 weeks, I was afraid of trying it as I thought it would taste like pure heaven and won't be able to do it again, I was afraid of trying the "masterpiece that I won't be able to have again" so it sat there just looking at me. I've heard a lot of stories about accidentally mixing something that's amazing just to know you won't be able to recreate it, I didn't want this to happen to me.

but today I took the bait, filled up a Evod with what was left, sit back, made myself comfortable ready to receive a great moment, took my first long waited vape and...

WOOOOOOOOOOOW the worst taste I have ever experienced! (almost peyote was a bit worse) but damn!!! tasted like a dirty prawn infused water soaked bread covered with a green crust of fungus and heavily sprinkled with bad powdered fish bones and organs. with a strong salty herring on the exhale.
I would definitely try those prown juice or hotdog juice just to cleanse my palette of this!!!

vapero

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
monterrey,mexico
on the brighter side, today I bottled and labeled my first 30ml worthy juice!!!
AMcpPET.jpg

HAEwIev.jpg

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...y-i-mixed-my-first-30ml-bottle-first-adv.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread