So what I have learned my first few days Vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vape Ross Vape

Sep 27, 2015
That’s not a starter kit. This is a starter kit

The standard starter kit you get for twenty bucks you know the one the black case with the charger. I think is a bad first date. My fault I didn’t do enough research. But I can see how people can get discouraged when they get it home. You walk up to the vape bar with your small vape pen and see these people with these huge mods. Making big clouds and you have this little pen. I felt like saying it is shrinkage I was in the water.

Where’s Ben Franklin when I need him

Vape wattage and vape ohms. Voltage vs Temp mode. I do know how to turn on a light bulb. But that is the extent of my electric knowledge.

Blinded me with science

How many MG of nicotine would you like? Umm well huh

Heavy Metal

Titanium or Nickel. Whoa isn’t nickel bad for you. Thinks the guy who smokes two packs a day. With thousands of chemicals.

This is a realistic way for me to quit cigarettes. And a tool that can save life’s

I can tell even from the starter kit I can do this. Just need the right gear and will power (I had to back off a bit from vaping felling chest cold. I hope it’s not from vapining maybe my body is just getting used to do it. Or a chest cold)

It not just a tool for quitting smoking It a community and a hobby which the more I learn the more I like. From the guys at the vape shop to the forums. To the videos.

I think I found a hobby that might save my life

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
This is a realistic way for me to quit cigarettes. And a tool that can save life’s

I can tell even from the starter kit I can do this. Just need the right gear and will power (I had to back off a bit from vaping felling chest cold. I hope it’s not from vapining maybe my body is just getting used to do it. Or a chest cold)

It not just a tool for quitting smoking It a community and a hobby which the more I learn the more I like. From the guys at the vape shop to the forums. To the videos.

I started with a blister pack vape pen. I have a link on symptoms of cig withdrawl you may experience when you quit the stinkys :

https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/f...g-tobacco-and-changing-to-an-ecigarette.3305/

Congrats on your vape journey, and welcome to the forum.

Vape Ross Vape

Sep 27, 2015
I started with an cigalike, I just wanted to save a little money and have a backup in case I ran out of cigarettes. Tried many. Finally found one I liked but had to charge at least once a day and buy cartridges.
A few weeks later a B&M opened near me. I ended up buying a ego battery and t3s tank. I have been cigarette free for two years next month.
Find something you like and you will love it. (Being a woman I never worried my gear was too small lol.)

Reactions: Fit_Four_Life

NOVA jon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2014
Northern virginia
Welcome and congrats on making the switch!!

Looking back at my albeit short journey, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't change a thing!! Don't get discouraged at how quickly you progress or if you find that you need to be a dual user while you figure out what works best for you.

Do your best to do the research and ask as many questions as you would like here, soooo many helpful folks here more than happy to share their insight and what worked for them!!!

HyOnLyph

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
That’s not a starter kit. This is a starter kit

.... I felt like saying it is shrinkage I was in the water.

Where’s Ben Franklin when I need him
Vape wattage and vape ohms. Voltage vs Temp mode. I do know how to turn on a light bulb. But that is the extent of my electric knowledge.

Blinded me with science
How many MG of nicotine would you like? Umm well huh

Heavy Metal
Titanium or Nickel. Whoa isn’t nickel bad for you. Thinks the guy who smokes two packs a day. With thousands of chemicals.

Ohhhh! It looks like we have an intelligent one with a good sense of humor! You'll do well here. :headbang:
Welcome to the hobby/passion. I bet ya become an evangelist. ;):danger:

Gfdeputy2

Account closed on request
Sep 5, 2015
New Hampshire or New Vapeshire
@Vape Ross Vape
that 1st post was so Funny but true I felt the same way & started out the same way but I was dumb enough to buy a second pen after my blister pack evod broke in half on day 2. for the money I spent on those two pens I could have bought a nice mod. Problem now is I have an eVic VT, an eVic vtc mini on the way & going to buy the Xcube mini as soon as I can get one. It has worked very well for me so far for quitting no desire to go back to cigs. vaping tastes so much better & I notice the changes already no more morning hacking, better breathing, senses seem to be getting better too. Good Luck in your quest. No suggestions on E juice from me sorry I buy local store made & starting DIY as soon as my kit shows up

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
You walk up to the vape bar with your small vape pen and see these people with these huge mods. Making big clouds and you have this little pen.

So what?

Many of us started off with the eGo style batteries and they worked very well for us. My only complaint about them was the charge never lasted long enough on one to get me through the entire day, so I needed several to make it through the day. I'd probably still be using them if they had the longevity of the other mods that user larger batteries in them.

Generally, if someone starts in with me over what I'm using, I tell them I have nothing to prove. Usually shuts 'em up rather quickly. ;)

Reactions: MaenadMoogle

Hans Wermhat

Vaping Master
Jun 9, 2015
Texas
Finding the right juice is the hardest part. I suggest going to the local vape shop and hit the juice bar several different times. E-juice kinda coats your tongue as you vape and after 3 to 5 flavors, you stop tasting one flavor and kinda get a mixture of all of them and won't taste anything else after that. So go and try a few, then go back another day and try a few more. Smelling juices is a good way to get a basic idea of how they will taste. When you get a feel for what you like, there are a ton of online vendors that have juice for around $7/30 ml or less, but you can waste a lot of money that way if you don't know what flavors you like. Just because you like bananas, for example, doesn't mean you will like a banana vape. And some flavors taste very little like what you would expect from the descriptions.

Vape Ross Vape

Sep 27, 2015
So what?

Many of us started off with the eGo style batteries and they worked very well for us. My only complaint about them was the charge never lasted long enough on one to get me through the entire day, so I needed several to make it through the day. I'd probably still be using them if they had the longevity of the other mods that user larger batteries in them.

Generally, if someone starts in with me over what I'm using, I tell them I have nothing to prove. Usually shuts 'em up rather quickly. ;)
I didnt worry about it more comedy and observations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread