• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

So what would you like to see more of in Zombie Vapers?

What do you want to see more of in this group?

• More movies/graphical media and reviews

• More paperwork! Books, stories, poems and discussion

• More Hardware! I need to know what to pack

• Okay I survived the first wave, what's for dinner?

• Something else entirely. You'll have to fill in the blanks in a post.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

whynotvap

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2010
amerika
So the yoke has been placed upon my shoulders and I shall try to guide the wayward members in the direction they wish to travel. So... Where are we headed?

Okay, I tried for multiple choice but it didn't work. Sorry for that.
For clarification purposes the forth choice was supposed to be more of a "Okay, now what do I do to survive past the rations in my gym bag" or long term survival as opposed to a list of recipes.

Last edited:

whynotvap

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2010
amerika
  • Deleted by whynotvap
  • Reason: placeholder

whynotvap

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2010
amerika
Okay, I just sent a personal message to each and every member of the group, and no there isn't a 'send all' for the group :( , to try and bring people back to the forums at least one more time. Hopefully they'll take the time to type out a quick synopsis of what they'd like to see more of in the forums if not start threads of their own!

p.s. if you're reading this after the message, at least check in occasionally to see how things are going and say hi! :)

hi im not in the group yet but im stoping in to say hi still wateing to see if i like it or not lol i like whut im seeing most of the time like win the zombie plan of the week i dont relly reed books but ill like to see more of like whut to bring and food and safty 1s you find a plase to stay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread