So What?

Status
Not open for further replies.
71107906_2885928641422064_5719127388487417856_n.jpg

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I felt that way about John McCain until the day he died. I'm sorry, but he was one of my state legislators for a LONG time. When the husband voted for him for president, like, it was ALMOST divorce time. It was what he wanted to do to the insurance companies, such as allow them to cross state lines and they would all have ended up in Delaware, home of the businesses who want no regulation or taxes, and we all would have died. "Increased choice, my McAss:censored:!" The only choices we would have had would be like, what we could self diagnose ourselves with and what drugs we could get from off shore pharmacies. And his running mate:lol::lol: thank God for her she may have made a difference.

I am NO FAN of Obamacare but like, McCain was even weirder. At least Obama did not send all the insurance to Delaware. Hell maybe but not Delaware.

Here is why you don't elect POWs. NO OFFENSE TO POWs. First of all, the guy got captured. I think he may have been the only one of his squadron who was, I can't remember. Either because they all died, or they were all smart enough not to get captured.

Also, living for that length of time as a POW, well, it's not good for the psyche. John McCain like was always making statements of the most bizarre SORT and I was like, "That's the untreated like PTSD talking."

I realize it's a requirement to be insane in politics, but like, some people just take it TOO far and McCain was on of them. So was that freaking DC mayor forget his name it was so long ago the crack head who was like, mayoring from JAIL for the longest time.

I SIMPLY do not GET THAT like how people are REMOTELY okay with that. Etc.

Anna

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Governor Cuomo summed up the government's position and gave us our battle cry.

I for One Liked Cuomo comment.

It is Refreshing to hear an Elected Official tell the Truth for once and say they Don't Give a Rat's Azz about Smokers. And that there Isn't a Bus Big Enough to Throw them Under.

If a Bunch of 2nd Hand Citizens Smokers Die from Smoking, or if the Black Market thrives because of their actions, So What?

It is Refreshing to hear an Elected Official tell the Truth for once and say they Don't Give a Rat's Azz about Smokers. And that there Isn't a Bus Big Enough to Throw them Under.

If a Bunch of 2nd Hand Citizens Smokers Die from Smoking, or if the Black Market thrives because of their actions, So What?
The truth? He hid the truth that his state has been losing money because people have switched to vaping, instead of smoking cigarettes. He stated instead that this is all about the kids, that's far from the truth. This is all about money, not about kids, or about anyone's health.

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014

I agree with you of course. Those two words are powerful because they are true. The other side has finally said what we've known all along. Let's make sure they never hear the end of it.

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
How about my Governor?? Put a 40% floor tax on vape shops to fill the state's coffers and put them all out of business and didn't collect a cent.
By no means all. Both of the shops near my home in PA are still open.

You just can't trust Republicans!!! (green text)
Just to be clear, the governor of PA since 2014, Tom Wolf, is not a Republican.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
The truth? He hid the truth that his state has been losing money because people have switched to vaping, instead of smoking cigarettes. He stated instead that this is all about the kids, that's far from the truth. This is all about money, not about kids, or about anyone's health.

Hey you Can't Expect them to tell the Entire Truth. That is just a Bridge Too Far.

BTW - If you see anything in Green Text here on the ECF, it is Sarcasm.

Hey you Can't Expect them to tell the Entire Truth. That is just a Bridge Too Far.

BTW - If you see anything in Green Text here on the ECF, it is Sarcasm.
Bwahaha *face palm* I was not aware of the green text/sarcasm *sigh* newbie life. THANK YOU for letting me know!!

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY

Was he the guy who said conservatives weren't welcome in New York or was it DeBlasio?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread