Not open for further replies.

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
Our wonderful governor banned everything and I need some stuff, cotton and pods. Anyone shipping to a banned state?

Cotton...Search for Koh Gen Doh on amazon. It works very well and is what I use when I don't have my cotton bacon.

Cant help with Pods sorry

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Most online sites, including fast tech, ship with no manufacturer name in the return address to avoid tipping off antivapers of what's in the package.

Many folks here use cellucotton, or Rayon, in place of cotton products. Lifetime supply for under $8.

4a5016e1-6e55-489a-a9b5-1e703d20281a_1.1a31e335e539fa175bae8084d1f76222.jpeg

Last edited:

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
Our wonderful governor banned everything and I need some stuff, cotton and pods. Anyone shipping to a banned state?
You should put your location in your profile, and people might be able to give you more specific advice.

But surely you aren't saying you can't order Koh Gen Do from the "Beauty and Personal Care" section of Amazon without the governor intercepting your package?

Pods- you may have to have a friend from another state ship to you, or chance that Fasttech packages of "electronic parts" will make it to you. My guess is, they'd still make it. Hard to believe any state government could mobilize quickly enough, and put manpower in place to inspect sources of every package being delivered to its citizens yet.

https://www.amazon.com/Koh-Gen-Do-Pure-Cotton/dp/B00EMCGTAW/ref=sr_1_1?crid=2MWGGOLIN070A&keywords=koh+gen+do&qid=1569687773&sprefix=koh+gen,aps,151&sr=8-1

upload_2019-9-28_12-24-5.png

edit: I see you already posted FT wouldn't take the order. Plan A with friends, I guess. Or road trip. Or move. Sorry!

wetclay

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2010
UAE
Why don't ask at FT subforum. Or open a ticket at FT/post in their forum. This is what I do (website doesn't allow me to place order) and they will happily place the order manually and make sure you understand the risk. I believe you only lose your money if package is seized and not returned to them. Don't forget to ask for discreet packaging, low value and some labeling that works for you.
What's happening is crazy! Hope you find a way around it. You will. Been doing it for 8+ years.

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
It's mad for you lot, it's like prohibition, it will go underground with all the problems that will cause, vaping will not stop, it's out of the bag now, no way can it be stopped
I agree! "Black market", "underground", ect. It's like alcohol prohibition... actually more like drug dealers (and all I wanted to do is quit smoking) Honestly, all of this is stressing me out... literally driving me to drinking, smoking and other stuff! Good thing I'm broke.

Reactions: Baditude

Vwls

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2013
AZ
Call your representatives and call the White House. Call every day! Tell them "I vape; I vote. I quit smoking using flavored vaping products and SAVED A LIFE. Rethink the direction the government is headed with respect to vapor products, and start honoring the science instead of the money trail. Prioritize public health!"

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
You know what, it's surprisingly easy to get in touch with the white house and voice your opinions, I think everyone should tell them how it is regardless of where we all live
And your governor and legislators. I’m in Massachusetts and I’ve been “educating” the governor and representatives A LOT this week by Twitter, email and phone calls.

Just do something!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread