So why hasn't anyone died yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

River

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2009
Independence, KY USA
:D I do LOVE my CSI!

Hey, I've only been vaping for a week, and I'm desperately waiting for my bf to start (hopefully tonight!) so he can give up the damned analogs... but...

I can definitely see some chucklehead thinking it would be "funny" to tamper with a vaper's liquid... angry jealous spouse, sociopathic housemate, etc. or using liquid nicotine as a "weapon".

Still, I think that vaping vs. smoking is something that one enters into deliberately and/or with some level of intelligence or at least forethought. It's still "easier" to go down to the convenience store and buy a pack of coffin nails than it is to order a starter kit, refill carts, reorder carts, deal with fried atomizers, etc.

Only when vaping becomes as commonplace in the mainstream as smoking is.. will we see the Darwin Award nominees
*cracks knuckles* time to get my fan fiction on! nicotine poisoning is a pretty nice little plotline resolution and I can maybe work a meeting with a time traveling goateed mirror universe Captain Kirk in there someplace woot woot! lol! Btw love that avatar I am a huge BBC sitcom fan.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Lol, umm because I watch lots of CSI and those people know everything after the autopsy including what you had for lunch and where the lint in your belly button came from!!!!

seriously though good point, maybe it's already happened and circumstances covered it up.

Well, except for joker... there's no one to report it. Lol. Or perhaps the CSI's don't post on this board. iirc, there was one case of nicotine poisoning on a CSI episode..... in a condom maybe?? Ouch!

dark cobra

Feb 2, 2010
Canada
It's been said earlier in the thread and i agree...youtube teenager swallows 30ml butterscotch for 5$ on cam...i mean, they're already smashing each others face with neon lights and jumping face first through glass windows.

Oh ya and i'm sad to say i keep looking for those videos because in my masochist nature i like to see just how ......ed we can get as a specie...i just hope aliens arent watching :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread